Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Look at how women act around GIGAchad white NBA player Luka Doncic

It must be cucked as hell to be his black teammate, knowing you are potentially assisting the GREAT HUWHITE HOPE, that will take a total shit on everything you as a black person SHOULD be best at.

The great WHITE Hope. Sounds like a fuckin nickname the kkk could come up. Lol

Only a Chad can bend the rules of society and get away with it. Holy shot.

woohoo fellow sportscels in here
:feelsautistic:
what other sports do you guys watch?

jfl if you think anyone in the nba is not a gigachad in the eyes of foids

notice how mogged the guys are in these videos, especially the feminist cuck
this guy is not a chad facially, but his height and status make them wet

Last edited:
This is a gigachad
69230295 138393250747392 6162843365107071191 n

It must be cucked as hell to be his black teammate, knowing you are potentially assisting the GREAT HUWHITE HOPE, that will take a total shit on everything you as a black person SHOULD be best at.
Dallas already had a great white hope (Nowitzski) so I’m sure the people in that locker room are used to it

He's a Chadlite, not GigaChad.

He's a Chadlite, not GigaChad.

LOL, people like you who think Chad is only reserved to male models are literal idiots.

Chad is whoever is in top 5-10% of men that women want to be with without getting anything in return. Dončić is in top 0.01% of such men because of combination of looks, height and status.

If you can have sex for free with different women regularly, you're a Chad. Dončić could have that easily. Also he had a 9/10 girlfriend before even getting famous.

Why does he speak like that? It doesn't sound like merely accent, but rather like some speech impairment.

Also, that reported is an old lady, it's not that much of a feat to attract those tbh. A normie could do it. Show me him with a hot teenage foid and I might feel bad.

he will not be chad when hes in a wheelchair because hes so tall jfl

Again JFL at people who think he's not Chad because "muh gonial angle" or something. People underestimate how much SMV height adds when you're already good looking.

Look at how he brutally mogs 6'2'' tall giga-chad Cristiano Ronaldo who looks like a manlet next to him:

aa3ee22ce4bf875fae37e14300b72d81.jpeg

5129390-6286793-image-a-12_1539787983049.jpg

height and statusmaxxed normie. which is enough I guess
Again JFL at people who think he's not Chad because "muh gonial angle" or something. People underestimate how much SMV height adds when you're already good looking.

Look at how he brutally mogs 6'2'' tall giga-chad Cristiano Ronaldo who looks like a manlet next to him:

aa3ee22ce4bf875fae37e14300b72d81.jpeg

5129390-6286793-image-a-12_1539787983049.jpg
ronaldo is just a framelet

lmao he was born the same day, month and year as i, and while i'm rotting in my bedroom living a shitty life he has everything :feelsrope::feelsrope:

LOL, people like you who think Chad is only reserved to male models are literal idiots.

Chad is whoever is in top 5-10% of men that women want to be with without getting anything in return. Dončić is in top 0.01% of such men because of combination of looks, height and status.

If you can have sex for free with different women regularly, you're a Chad. Dončić could have that easily. Also he had a 9/10 girlfriend before even getting famous.
I'm going strictly by his looks, moron, and in that regard, he's a Chadlite, regardless of his slay count (which we don't know, btw).

I'm going strictly by his looks, moron, and in that regard, he's a Chadlite, regardless of his slay count (which we don't know, btw).

He is top 10% in terms of looks. JFL at you retards, do you ever go out? He mogs Cristiano Ronaldo FFS.

Do you even realize how ridiculous you sound with this "chadlite" nonsense?

He is top 10% in terms of looks. JFL at you retards, do you ever go out? He mogs Cristiano Ronaldo FFS.

Do you even realize how ridiculous you sound with this "chadlite" nonsense?
You need a new pair of glasses. Your old prescription doesn't work anymore.

I said he's a "Chadlite". That's pretty high up in the looks hierarchy. Whether that's the "top 10%", I can't tell you.

JFL at this stupid term "chadlite". People who gatekeep what "Chad" is are the biggest idiots. If you're in top 20% you're a Chad, if you're top 10% you're a giga-chad. Any type of look that puts you in top 20% is good enough to be a Chad, even if you don't have absolutely perfect facial aesthetics.

If Dončić is not a Chad then only like 2000 men in the planet who look like top tier male models are Chads, rendering the term absolutely meaningless (unless you really think only 2000 men are getting free sex with different women regularly). And Dončić is STILL able to slay more than many of such men as well because of his height and status mog. As do many other statusmaxxed good looking men.

Only the total retards on incels.co would consider someone who is in the top 0.05% of men women desire as "chadlite".

Lucky he was blessed will tall genetics. Face is average AF

He is very average. Maybe a 6 at best facially.

Lol at people calling him a gigachad. No way with that lack of facial bones and lower third.
And Dončić is STILL able to slay more than many of such men as well because of his height and status mog. As do many other statusmaxxed good looking men.
So it's status, not looks. He wouldn't be nearly as attractive if he were just some unknown tallfag.

Last edited:
He is very average. Maybe a 6 at best facially.

Lol at people calling him a gigachad. No way with that lack of facial bones and lower third.

You're obsessing about facial bones like some caricature. He is among the absolute top men in terms of who women want. Chad = whoever women want to be with for free. Giga-chad = guy like him.

Also lol at him being 6 facially, that means he's just barely above average. He mogs 99% of people in the world in terms of face yet he's a "6". So only like 5 people are 10/10 on this chart?

If he is a 6 how did he get a 9/10 gf before getting famous then?

4/10 old slut wanting to grab a prime Chad, as always

What makes this gigachad so unique is he is white, good at basketball , and makes millions there is literally nothing any average day chad to compete with Luka is is worshiped like a god among foids.

What makes this gigachad so unique is he is white, good at basketball , and makes millions there is literally nothing any average day chad to compete with Luka is is worshiped like a god among foids.

This. Some people here are so out of touch with reality that they literally think you need perfect facial bones to be "Chad" and that that's all there is to it.

To be a giga-chad you need to pass the basic test for being good looking (mogging 90% of males), the rest is statusmaxxing and halo effect. It also has a lot to do with location.

Women can get average Chad on Tinder, but they can't get statusmaxxed Chads who are celebrities that easily.

JFL at this stupid term "chadlite". People who gatekeep what "Chad" is are the biggest idiots. If you're in top 20% you're a Chad, if you're top 10% you're a giga-chad. Any type of look that puts you in top 20% is good enough to be a Chad, even if you don't have absolutely perfect facial aesthetics.

If Dončić is not a Chad then only like 2000 men in the planet who look like top tier male models are Chads, rendering the term absolutely meaningless (unless you really think only 2000 men are getting free sex with different women regularly). And Dončić is STILL able to slay more than many of such men as well because of his height and status mog. As do many other statusmaxxed good looking men.

Only the total retards on incels.co would consider someone who is in the top 0.05% of men women desire as "chadlite".
Again, we're talking about his looks alone, not his height, status, or money. Get it?

Time to end ourselves, buddy boyos :cryfeels:

He mogs 99% of people in the world in terms of face
Lol no he doesn't. His face is top 30%, but he's barely chadlite.

If he is a 6 how did he get a 9/10 gf before getting famous then?
She isn't even a 9/10. More like 7.5/10. And back then he was still a 6'7 athlete jock. Athlete in high school or college gives a lot of status among girls. He is not chad in looks, that's all we're saying. Just a statusmaxxed upper tier normie - chadlite.
Again, we're talking about his looks alone, not his height, status, or money. Get it?
Right. Any upper tier normie + will be seen as attractive by women if he has thousands of cucks worshiping his athleticism and earning him millions a year.

Lol no he doesn't. His face is top 30%, but he's barely chadlite.

LOL yeah men. By this logic no one in the planet is 10/10, 150 people are 9/10, and 99.99% of the planet is sub6 people.

She isn't even a 9/10. More like 7.5/10.

JFL. How does a 10/10 girl look then? Show example.

they would react the same way to you if you had his personality
Lmao. I was just thinking Luka has the most bland, dead personality ever, but his looks height and status makes him seem deep and mysterious and just tired due to working so hard.. halos on halos on halos.. Personality is such a fucking meme

LOL yeah men. By this logic no one in the planet is 10/10, 150 people are 9/10, and 99.99% of the planet is sub6 people.
Dude his face is SHIT!!!!!
:lul::lul::lul: Stop it!

Paste his body on some manlet and you will see how he is basically a 5.5 -6.5

Lmao. I was just thinking Luka has the most bland, dead personality ever, but his looks height and status makes him seem deep and mysterious and just tired due to working so hard.. halos on halos on halos.. Personality is such a fucking meme
Exactly. The halo effect of height, money and fame is very powerful, causing even some so-called blackpilled users of this forum to think he's a "gigachad" in looks. JFL.

Dude his face is SHIT!!!!!
:lul::lul::lul: Stop it!

Paste his body on some manlet and you will see how he is basically a 5.5 -6.5

So you can't show what a 10/10 woman is? You basically admit that your chart is flawed when you can't even give examples.
Exactly. The halo effect of height, money and fame is very powerful, causing even some so-called blackpilled users of this forum to think he's a "gigachad" in looks. JFL.

He's a Chad in looks that ascended to giga-chad because of status.

Again, Chad = someone who can get a lot of free sex because of his looks, eg. top 20% in terms of looks. You and some people have some stupid definitions where only male models are chads, which is totally against reality. You don't need to be a male model to slay because of your looks.

So you can't show what a 10/10 woman is? You basically admit that your chart is flawed when you can't even give examples.

He's a Chad in looks that ascended to giga-chad because of status.

Again, Chad = someone who can get a lot of free sex because of his looks, eg. top 20% in terms of looks. You and some people have some stupid definitions where only male models are chads, which is totally against reality. You don't need to be a male model to slay because of your looks.
He's objectively about a 7 in looks (Chadlite) that can probably slay as much as a 10/10 (gigachad) because of his height, status, fame and $$$.

He's objectively about a 7 in looks (Chadlite) that can probably slay as much as a 10/10 (gigachad) because of his height, status, fame and $$$.

LOL so only like 1% of men are 8 and above? That means your looks chart is useless.

I never understood why people have these dumb charts where nobody is 10/10, maybe 5 people are 9/10 and 99% of people are sub6.

So there is only one point difference between a deformed incel and a normie but 2 points difference between different types of Chads because of different gonial angle? Yeah, makes sense bro.

[/QUOTE]
LOL so only like 1% of men are 8 and above? That means your looks chart is useless.

I never understood why people have these dumb charts where nobody is 10/10, maybe 5 people are 9/10 and 99% of people are sub6.

So there is only one point difference between a deformed incel and a normie but 2 points difference between different types of Chads because of different gonial angle? Yeah, makes sense bro.
There are lots of men who are 8 and above, but they comprise a relatively small percentage of the overall male population. 10's are very rare. If you doubt this, go outside and try to spot them. But, then, again, your standards for what's an 8 and above are pretty lax, so you may actually "see" them everywhere, lol.

Last edited:
You're too hung up with percentages, tbh. There are lots of men who are 8 and above, but they comprise a small
There are lots of men who are 8 and above, but they comprise a relatively small percentage of the overall male population. 10's are very rare. If you doubt this, go outside and try to spot them. But, then, again, your standards for what's an 8 and above are pretty lax, so you may actually "see" lots of them, lol.

Your chart is simply BS and doesn't reflect reality. You guys think like there is such a big difference between good looking guys that you need entire 4 point difference on a out of 10 scale and then lump 99% of the world together in the range of 3. Which is dumb and it's not how women see things either. If you think women really care about spotting a difference between a supposed "7" and "8" (where Dončić is 7 and 8 is a guy like him but with a slighlty better jaw) on your chart you're clueless.

You never even gave an example of what a 10 is anyway so how can I know what you have in mind and what I'm supposed to look for?

Like I said, top 20% men = you're a Chad and in the 9/10 range automatically.

Your chart is simply BS and doesn't reflect reality. You guys think like there is such a big difference between good looking guys that you need entire 4 point difference on a out of 10 scale and then lump 99% of the world together in the range of 3. Which is dumb and it's not how women see things either. If you think women really care about spotting a difference between a supposed "7" and "8" (where Dončić is 7 and 8 is a guy like him but with a slighlty better jaw) on your chart you're clueless.

You never even gave an example of what a 10 is anyway so how can I know what you have in mind and what I'm supposed to look for?

Like I said, top 20% men = you're a Chad and in the 9/10 range automatically.
I think a reasonable chart might look something like this (give or take):

1-2: ugly
3: unattractive
4: below average (low-tier normie)
5: average (normie)
6: high-tier normie
7: Chadlite
8-9: Chad
10: GigaChad

Last edited:
I think a reasonable chart might look something like this (give or take):

1-2: ugly
3: unattractive
4: below average (low-tier normie)
5: average (normie)
6: high-tier normie
7: Chadlite
8-9: Chad
10: GigaChad

Again, stupid chart, especially regarding incels. The quality of life between 8-10 as far as things related to looks are concerned is basically the same, while there is a huge difference between a 5 and a 6 in your chart, yet alone a 5 and a 7 or a 4 and a 6.

Women don't care about slight difference between chads. People who put these different categories of Chad usually just have their own weird preferences which have nothing to do with women. You can't even provide an example of a 10/10 and what makes him SO different from a 8/10 or 9/10 yourself.

Also the entire chadlite category is stupid.

He's like Larry Bird if Larry Bird was handsome. Larry Bird already could have fucked any 9 or 10 he wanted to looking like he did, imagine the endless options Luka Doncic has.
Pretty much...

Just a reminder:

luka_doncic-anamaria-goltes_i620x620.jpg

Again, stupid chart, especially regarding incels. The quality of life between 8-10 as far as things related to looks are concerned is basically the same, while there is a huge difference between a 5 and a 6 in your chart, yet alone a 5 and a 7 or a 4 and a 6.

Women don't care about slight difference between chads. People who put these different categories of Chad usually just have their own weird preferences which have nothing to do with women. You can't even provide an example of a 10/10 and what makes him SO different from a 8/10 or 9/10 yourself.

Also the entire chadlite category is stupid.
Whether the chart is "stupid" is a matter of opinion. For one, there is not a "huge difference" between 5 and 6. From "low-tier normie" to "normie" is not that big of a step. Low-tier normie isn't ugly, and "normie" isn't good-looking, so I don't see where you have a problem with that.

Also, there is some difference among Chads (8-9), just like there is between top athletes. But, in any case, I never claimed that my chart is gospel. That's why I said it's "give or take", meaning it's not perfect. But, the point is that you can rank virtually anything, and looks are no different. Not sure why you're so adamantly against this.

Finally, I've seen men that can be categorized as 10/10, but never got their name or saved their picture, so I can't provide examples off hand. But, they do exist, and they are objectively better looking than other males. After all, beauty is NOT in the "eye of the beholder". There are certain empirical markers of good genes that are manifested through looks. So, it's not all about "weird preferences".

Whether the chart is "stupid" is a matter of opinion. For one, there is not a "huge difference" between 5 and 6. From "low-tier normie" to "normie" is not that big of a step. Low-tier normie isn't ugly, and "normie" isn't good-looking, so I don't see where you have a problem with that.

Also, there is some difference among Chads (8-9), just like there is between top athletes. But, in any case, I never claimed that my chart is gospel. That's why I said it's "give or take", meaning it's not perfect. But, the point is that you can rank virtually anything, and looks are no different. Not sure why you're so adamantly against this.

Finally, I've seen men that can be categorized as 10/10, but never got their name or saved their picture, so I can't provide examples off hand. But, they do exist, and they are objectively better looking than other males. After all, beauty is NOT in the "eye of the beholder". There are certain empirical markers of good genes that are manifested through looks. So, it's not all about "weird preferences".

LOL so you admit you can't even give examples for your own chart yet want us to take it seriously.

Also you never even said that this is "your" chart but presented it as something universal, something everyone should adhere to.

Again, women don't care that much about those traits once you enter the Chad level. A "8/10" Chad according to you is going to slay just as much as "10/10" Chad, many women might like the 8/10 version more for whatever reason. Peope who think women's preferences can be empirically examined down to the smallest detailst are idiots who have no clue about real life.

All that matters is being in the top 20%-ish level of looks where you're considered good looking. Everything from then on is based on whatever the fuck a specific woman likes and how far your status and circumstances can carry you.

I bet that Dončić mogs those mythical 10/10 Chads you talk about from Dallas to Subotica because of his status and can get better women. Chad is a combination of looks and status. A woman is not going to choose some "10/10" nobody from instragram over a celebrity "8/10" athlete because 10/10's ramus is more defined. This is some ridiculous autistic nonsense that makes entire blackpill look stupid, it's like making a mockery.

LOL so you admit you can't even give examples for your own chart yet want us to take it seriously.

Also you never even said that this is "your" chart but presented it as something universal, something everyone should adhere to.

Again, women don't care that much about those traits once you enter the Chad level. A "8/10" Chad according to you is going to slay just as much as "10/10" Chad, many women might like the 8/10 version more for whatever reason. Peope who think women's preferences can be empirically examined down to the smallest detailst are idiots who have no clue about real life.

All that matters is being in the top 20%-ish level of looks where you're considered good looking. Everything from then on is based on whatever the fuck a specific woman likes and how far your status and circumstances can carry you.

I bet that Dončić mogs those mythical 10/10 Chads you talk about from Dallas to Subotica because of his status and can get better women. Chad is a combination of looks and status. A woman is not going to choose some "10/10" nobody from instragram over a celebrity "8/10" athlete because 10/10's ramus is more defined. This is some ridiculous autistic nonsense that makes entire blackpill look stupid, it's like making a mockery.
Sigh. This is getting ridiculous. You want 10/10 examples (as if you didn't know)? How about Robert Redford, Jon Kortajarena, James Dean and Johnny Depp in their prime? Those are just a few examples off the top of my head. Here are some other guys that could be rated 10/10 based on their features and bone structures:

Get the idea?

Now, this debate started over whether or not Doncic is a "GigaChad" (basically a 10 in looks), or a "Chadlite" (if you don't like that term, we'll just call him a good-looking guy that's not quite top-tier. Are you happy now?). By your own admission, Doncic only qualifies as a "GigaChad" due to a combination of his looks, height, status and wealth, am I right? But, I repeatedly emphasized that I'm ONLY judging his looks (facial appearance).

Not sure why this had to turn into a protracted debate, when I made it very clear to you from the beginning that I think Doncic is good-looking, but not quite on the same level as top-tier men. You even agreed with that (in a roundabout way), but then went on a diatribe about how stupid everyone on this forum is for ranking men in the first place. It seems like you have an axe to grind and just want to vent your rage against anyone who will listen to you.

I'm done now. Wasted too much time on this asinine discussion. If you want to continue stubbornly harping on the idea that Doncic can 'mog' 10/10 men with his slay count (when this is not the subject I'm debating here), by all means, feel free.

Sigh. This is getting ridiculous. You want 10/10 examples (as if you didn't know)? How about Robert Redford, Jon Kortajarena, James Dean and Johnny Depp in their prime? Those are just a few examples off the top of my head. Here are some other guys that could be rated 10/10 based on their features and bone structures:

View attachment 170807
View attachment 170811
View attachment 170812
View attachment 170810

LMAO, they're not better looking than Dončić, certainly not by 3 points. Put them together with Dončić and they'll get mogged because of the height difference. This is ridiculous. You're basically implying that there's as much difference between those guys and Dončić than there is between an incel and a high-tier normie.

Welp looks like we got bluepilled normie cucks spying on us. Just spotted this on Reddit. JFL at them for thinking we’re pathetic.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back