Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee "Look at me with my 6'9 boyfriend so quirky teehee"

why do foids feel the need to do this?

FUCKING VILE CUNT THAT SHOULD BE MY GF I AM 5’4 THATS MY FUCKING LOOKS MATCH WTF :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: I want to burn that guy alive would genocide this entire forum for 5 minutes with that foids rotten streched pussy

I hope to god they will have short incel children, please let the height genes of their mom be passed instead

I hope to god they will have short incel children, please let the height genes of their mom be passed instead
The mom ain't even that short. I asked members here about being this dude vs subhuman manlet Zac Efron, and it was surprisingly close lol.

Jesus fucking christ.

Her heightmatch is planning to go ER right now

She likes to be used like a literal fucking doll, BDSM style

What a brute of a man, Holy shit hes build like a tank and huge tall too! Fuck its over for me! He could easily intervene and grab me by the neck and throw me in the road!
Pepper spray him and call the cops

Life is so unfair

What a brute of a man, Holy shit hes build like a tank and huge tall too! Fuck its over for me! He could easily intervene and grab me by the neck and throw me in the road!
This is why we must arm ourselves in any way possible to get an edge . Always fight dirty , don't fight on equal ground with with a guy who's stronger than you, use a knife.Don't get into a fight with a guy using a knife, shoot him with a gun and if you have no other option start biting him ,throw sand into his eyes or gouge his eyeballs out. These people have won in every other facet of life, don't let them win against you in mortal combat.

This is why we must arm ourselves in any way possible to get an edge . Always fight dirty , don't fight on equal ground with with a guy who's stronger than you, use a knife.Don't get into a fight with a guy using a knife, shoot him with a gun and if you have no other option start biting him ,throw sand into his eyes or gouge his eyeballs out. These people have won in every other facet of life, don't let them win against you in mortal combat.
Plot twist, He takes the knife off you and stabs you!

we all know more than size of that man she is there with him for size of his manhood

I made a post on incels.in about why midget foids should stop breeding and why being tall is so important when being man.

incels.in niggers thought it was cope and the height thing it's just about female standards.

Being tall big and strong is genetic superiority and all the niggers below 6ft shouldn't exist

FUCKING VILE CUNT THAT SHOULD BE MY GF I AM 5’4 THATS MY FUCKING LOOKS MATCH WTF :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: I want to burn that guy alive would genocide this entire forum for 5 minutes with that foids rotten streched pussy
Bogged