Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Look at this based wereqpilled curry!

wereq

wereq

Please genocide us curries. Deliver us from hell.
★★★★★

View: https://twitter.com/VivekGRamaswamy/status/1761237792598753573

45911.jpg

@DarkStarDown @Uggo Mongo

Very based (dnw)

dnw but everyone should take the wereqpill

Very based indeed; I wonder if he secretly lurks here & has read your posts.

Very based indeed; I wonder if he secretly lurks here & has read your posts.
I need to learn how to make edits; I think making a Vivek edit would be top kek.
Don’t fall for it, I guarantee it’s lip service. The day the US makes a curry president is the day you definitively know it’s over.

I’ve been around enough “right wing” curroids to know the majority are self-serving, sycophantic dicksuckers. Truly blackpilled curries like wereq and I are rare

Don’t fall for it, I guarantee it’s lip service.
I'm aware, I was kind of joking about it.
The day the US makes a curry president is the day you definitively know it’s over.
Water.
I’ve been around enough “right wing” curroids to know the majority are self-serving, sycophantic dicksuckers.
I'm aware.
Truly blackpilled curries like wereq and I are rare
I wonder what's more rare: A truly blackpilled curry like you & him, or a quiet sheboon.

I'm aware.
@Winter War is a great representation of the average curry in the online right. Subversive, jealous coper who makes “you’re not white” posts and the such (while claiming himself to be white)
I wonder what's more rare: A truly blackpilled curry like you & him, or a quiet sheboon.
Blackpilled curry for sure. Quiet ‘boons aren’t that rare. I had one for a teacher back in middle school and also encountered one in the idol anime community back when I used to lurk on the periphery of that. I wouldn’t count on ever meeting a real blackpilled curry completely out in the wild

@Winter War is a great representation of the average curry in the online right. Subversive, jealous coper who makes “you’re not white” posts and the such (while claiming himself to be white)
Yup, I was sus of him from the get go.

Someone needs to make an edit of the "People who make your not white posts & white people" but change the kike to a curry.
Blackpilled curry for sure.
checks out.
Quiet ‘boons aren’t that rare.
My honest, sincere, and wholly unbiased reaction to that info:

press-x-to-doubt-la-noire.jpg
meeting a real blackpilled curry completely out in the wild
Despite the blackpill spreading, I haven't overheard a single normie or co-worker speaking about it at all ir.

Blackpilled curry for sure. Quiet ‘boons aren’t that rare. I had one for a teacher back in middle school and also encountered one in the idol anime community back when I used to lurk on the periphery of that. I wouldn’t count on ever meeting a real blackpilled curry completely out in the wild
Schizo

A fucking niggerous indian and a obese wannabe-raceologist mutt trying to put me down on their level

wereqpill is the hardest to swallow but it sets you free

good luck beating the liberal white foids going against this.

we need to make an incel hall of fame

Curry curry why you in a hurry, even death doesn't want a curry so live my dear curry, there is no hell or heaven for you, it's all just you curry

You already have Kamala . Anyway, based curry W.