Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Look at this fucking faggot

• Thread starter mentally lost cel 1
  • Start date
mentally lost cel 1

mentally lost cel 1

A Ghost in Istanbul
-

View: https://youtu.be/dGGJ1aaPVSE

He explains that his gf went to another man’s house to get braids! And he tells himself that he shouldn’t be angry cuz this was a “shit test"

he is clearly pretty ugly and you can see that he is depressed cuz of he has a pretty ugly face

I hate how faggots like this find a million ways to justify people who are doing bad stuff to them

His other videos are red and blue pilled
As hell , he’s retarded, the only reason people like him cuz he’sa monkey who entertains people and he’s nt

He ain’t shit

u do not even have $100 fucking turkish cockroach hahahhah make me kebap adana turkish halal lamb bitch!!!!!!!!!!!!:feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:
Eat shit man why are you making fun of my poverty ?

Attachments

• 724A8050-11EC-440F-93BF-A8C94761BD3A.jpeg
    724A8050-11EC-440F-93BF-A8C94761BD3A.jpeg
    25.6 KB · Views: 27
because being fucking poor and poverty is funny If I were poor I would instantly rope myself just stop being poor you fucking cockroach what do you eat daily fucking rice with bread!???!?! Fucking poverty turkish cockroach!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:
I’m not gonna kill myself ever because i am much stronger than you you worthless piece of privileged trash , you’ll get eaten alive if you lived my life

You fucking turkish slut I can fuck your whole family as my personal sex slaves for $100 ahahahahaha:feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:
No you can’t ,we’ll beat you and get all your money and leave you in the street

do women give chads shit tests? asking cuz I don't know.

You can't even afford Nike air force 1 or fucking Tudor watch you filthy Turkish cockroach what is your car 15years old Toyota Prius you fucking povert mindless whore?! You live in 3rd world country fucking dumb Turkish whore u can't even afford fucking absolut vodka glass or Glenfiddich 12 yrs old whisky All you can do is raping innocent Turkish filthy bastards you deranged kiddie fiddler (in video game)
90 percent of Turkish citizens can’t afford those, privileged scum

tell me if you know then
In all seriousness, I think women give everyone, including chads, shit tests. Not only do they screen men this way, but they just fucking love drama, so they don't screen chad, but they shit test him anyway to see how he reacts for their own entertainment. If he's dark triad maxxed, chances are he'll flip out and she'll love that.

but they just fucking love drama, so they don't screen chad, but they shit test him anyway to see how he reacts for their own entertainment. If he's dark triad maxxed, chances are he'll flip out and she'll love that.
This is true

This guy fucking mogs me it’s over :lul:

Imagine being a europoor

I never actually understood why women doing shit tests was something normshits considered as fine and okay, they just tolerate it
JFL if you believe men have it harder in finding relationships/dating

I never actually understood why women doing shit tests was something normshits considered as fine and okay, they just tolerate it
JFL if you believe men have it harder in finding relationships/dating
Must people are normies and idiots