Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Look how badly this curry's being treated in New Zealand: COMMENTS PRAISE THE RACIST GUY'S IMPRESSION OF HIM

I consider sharing these videos more, they have more impact than text, in text it'll be boring not everyone has that much time to read lol :feelskek:

Look at this dickhead man, I can't cope

I don't think they realize how people see them, like they're clowns, people just have a same opinion with you a racist opinion that is, they still see you as a racist moron who gets mogged and submits to power for likes on youtube.

notice how the woman is black (or ethnic at least a pacific islander) also and even SHE IS DUNKING ON THE BALDING INDIAN JANITOR AND STICKING UP FOR THE WHITE GUY

she is being racists to a man of colour

its beyond pathetic
she's not a black to me, but yeah, I mean in terms of sexual preference all women are the same.

Never began for currycels

she's not a black to me, but yeah, I mean in terms of sexual preference all women are the same.
but she is not white and is ethnic black is irrelevant she is a minority group eg tongan samaon heritage in all white australia

she has sold another minority down the river, for the white man

yet afuckinggain

Probably someone who went to India on vacation. I'd say that Gooks are the most racist people in the world, but any White person I talk to that went to Africa say the same about Black Africans.

Unless you go to a Western country you're probably are going to have a hard time if you don't look like the locals. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Just another day being a curry in the west yakhiiii:feelsohh:

Probably someone who went to India on vacation. I'd say that Gooks are the most racist people in the world, but any White person I talk to that went to Africa say the same about Black Africans.

Unless you go to a Western country you're probably are going to have a hard time if you don't look like the locals. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
stop excusing racism, what he said there is irrelevant

but she is not white and is ethnic black is irrelevant she is a minority group eg tongan samaon heritage in all white australia

she has sold another minority down the river, for the white man

yet afuckinggain
not today

standard issue currycel experience in any country other than curryland. :society: