Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Look what I found, footage of Chris Martinez’ dad speaking at the normie candlelight vigil after the Liberation of Isla Vista nine years ago

Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
I hate candlelight vigils - because people should have cared before an incel went ER. What is the point of filling up fields and stadiums with people pretending like they care, when all it would have taken to soothe the incel was a foid fucking him? Foids fuck dogs, but some ugly males (like myself) reach the age of 31 without ever having their first kiss.

Chris Martinez was a 20-year-old student who just happened to be in the market that ER fired indiscriminately into, Chris was offed by ER.

Chris’ dad loves getting in front of audiences and crying for the the government to take away American’s right to own firearms.

View: https://youtu.be/uOVPZyglZ6g?si=zm4aMWWLReF9DCra

Richard, I have a statement for you to read: Foids need to stop being so shallow.