Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Looked up my African American friend from work on social media and it turns out he's a massive cuck

NBAYoungBoy

NBAYoungBoy

Lightskin but I’m still a dark nigga
-
he's pro-blm, pro-abortion, pro-tranny

he has 0 logical sense of reasoning, and thinks that the term "black-on-black crime" is racist, even though no one else commits crime to their people at the rate of his people

and he posts videos of himself dancing like a faggot

hes a nigger. 99% of niggers just do whatever societal trends are going on. its from being low iq and low awareness. big reason why kikes like to import them to white countries

hes a nigger. 99% of niggers just do whatever societal trends are going on. its from being low iq and low awareness. big reason why kikes like to import them to white countries
:yes:OP is cucked for calling him African American:soy::soy::soy:

I concur:dab:

I have an African American friend who..lol jk, no I don’t.

He got buck broken by the global homo.

a new TV channel called “AllBlack” and they have a made-for-TV movie about a white woman who moves into a black neighborhood and harasses them. The trailer had her calling the police on them and later creeping in their house with a knife. The movies name? “Karen”

Blacks often victimize other races and rely on "Muh Oppression" to justify their behavior:

1 Bum

he's pro-blm, pro-abortion, pro-tranny

he has 0 logical sense of reasoning, and thinks that the term "black-on-black crime" is racist, even though no one else commits crime to their people at the rate of his people

and he posts videos of himself dancing like a faggot
Is he a queer? Black queers are the "wokest" blacks you'll find, along with black foids

I was chilling watching the law and order marathon yesterday and an advertisement comes on for a new TV channel called “AllBlack” and they have a made-for-TV movie about a white woman who moves into a black neighborhood and harasses them. The trailer had her calling the police on them and later creeping in their house with a knife. The movies name? “Karen”

Blacks are just making shit up now.:feelshaha:
I doubt that white foids are crazy about antagonizing low impulse control black males to violence

Stop yelling at the mirror. You're scaring the children

bro just go to stormfront lol on an incel forum crying about blk ppl all the time

Is he a queer? Black queers are the "wokest" blacks you'll find, along with black foids

nope, but he's a cuck

he daps up females, he even daps up 40 year old white women

i mean it's one thing to be extroverted, it's one thing to do that