Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

looking at old pictures of myself

HiddenUzer

HiddenUzer

Look in the mirror. You ugly fuck.
-
wtf happened to me man.... I wasnt bad looking but now Im a monster I dont even know how I ended up like this.

@Incelius Savage

You were a good looking edgar. Just missing the tan.

You were a good looking edgar. Just missing the tan.
its all gone now, most people I knew in real life couldn't even recognize me anymore in the span of 1 year

if i got with my oneitis I would have never ended up here, I'd probabably look better too (happy people age slower and less wrinkle) now becasue Im sad everyday my face is full of wrinkles and I have a resting bitch face people tell me I aged 10 years

How I imagine you looking like after steroidmaxxing.
08EA9398 6E11 4A19 B13B C1144E9756E1

Last edited:
You still probably mog me into oblivion

DM pic
Steroids can't change bone so don't know what you have been going on about
You are retarded

When I see pictures of myself as a kid I actually look good. Makes sense that I was treated decently especially by girls back then.

Since 14 or so when my subhuman traits started to show is when it got bad. Then when I started balding at 17 it was completely over.

I also think this is why many incels look back on their childhood as the best years of their life, because they were not as obviously subhuman back then so they were treated better.

You should have slayed while you could