Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Looking for Games where I can kill females

SupremeG

SupremeG

Life sucks and I hate everything
-
In any goddamn war game you have to kill other men because of a war that is caused by women. Any shooter, you need to kill men in order to save toilets.
Fuck this feminist shit.

I want to slaughter females, preferely slow and painful. Do games like this even exist?

Last edited:
I use GTA V for this. Get a jeep, truck, or ambulance, sometimes a garage truck, and then I mow down all the sunbathing foids in a glorious day of retribution
I would prefer a less cucked game, which is not only designed to kill men and to protect women. I want to complete missions, unlock weapons, move forward, and kill Foids.

Every single contract in every goddamn game is about killing ugly men I hate that.

Men are disposable.
Despite the fact that in most violent games, you spend the entire session slaughtering digital representations of men, retards only care when it's "promoting violence against women".

JFL

Hatred
Postal games
Saints row

Gta with real life mod

I would prefer a less cucked game, which is not only designed to kill men and to protect women. I want to complete missions, unlock weapons, move forward, and kill Foids.

Every single contract in every goddamn game is about killing ugly men I hate that.

In this game you can beat up and kill NPCs but you can't rape any of the female ones.

Public opinion really seems to think that rape is worse than murder.

gta has that though doesn't it

In Kenshi you can imprison NPCs and amputate all of their limbs while keeping them alive with first aid. So if you want to, you can build a prison full of female quadruple amputees. Worse faith than death tbh.

GTA IV. Skip 5 because 5 blows compared to IV

GTA seems to be the only game that it is possible in

Hatred

extremely based game.

GTA IV. Skip 5 because 5 blows compared to IV
GTA IV protagonist is from my country but the game is just too depressing and grey looking. Also you have literally nothing to do anymore after missions are done.

real life
Based and NPC pilled.

garrys mod(its a sandbox so you should be able to mod it) or red dead redeption 2(you can tie up npcs,there are some gigacucked missions in this one though)

In Kenshi you can imprison NPCs and amputate all of their limbs while keeping them alive with first aid. So if you want to, you can build a prison full of female quadruple amputees. Worse faith than death tbh.
I should return to kenshi sometime

GTA 3. You can pick up a hooker and fuck her and then kill her by running her over or with a weapon after she gets out of your car

user is banned but still if anyone still looking

kenshi best game there's a holy nation and they hate women gigaracists, based dudes and you can play as them. you can put woman in skin peeler best torture method :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:
Kenshi2

Kenshi3 1

Kenshi4 1

skin peeler example

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ogKpDO-aF7w

The Metaverse.

Postal 1 and 2 (3 sucks so don't bother)
GTA series in general
Saints Row does some similar stuff to GTA
Also Morrowind let's you kill pretty much everyone + it's pretty based
Fallout: New Vegas is also based, specially if you join Caesar's Legion

Bump for our friends down at IT

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6