Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Looks affect every single social interaction

gymletethnicel

gymletethnicel

owari da
★★★
If you are ugly you will not just find yourself struggling in your love life, but everything in life. People will always try to mess with you and will not want to associate with you if you are ugly. Your looks are your first and last impression on a person, so it does not matter how you treat a person they will automatically judge you based on your looks. If you're not good looking people will use you and mistreat you, they'll even kill you simply because you do not look good, people are evil.

This is something that people need to know. If you find that others don't like you, even though you did nothing wrong that simply means they don't find you attractive and it doesn't need to be sexual. Looks go further than that, they decide the outcome of every social interaction imaginable. Again, looks are the first and the final impression that you leave behind.

This is hyperbolic but yes if you look good = halo effect
If you’re ugly = horn effect

17f.jpg

Tale old as time

Water thread from a 1000+ posts guy

Yup… the older you get, the more you realize this. My looks, height, frame, race, and neurotype make me a target for everyone’s abuse. It’s probably the number one reason I hate working. I get abused in every job. I hate going out and doing transactions, because the people who are supposed to be serving me are rude to me.

It’s raining outside , sometimes you can try everything in life and just be fucked regardless.

This is not an exaggeration at all.
I think it is. I see below normie looking people with friends all the time. Relationships is a whole another story

I think it is. I see below normie looking people with friends all the time. Relationships is a whole another story
What are "friends"? If you are ugly, you'll get backstabbed the moment the opportunity arises. Ugly people can't have true friends.
These people you're talking about are going to have their feelings hurt by their so-called friends in no time.

This is true, i have a very ugly classmate in class with scoliosis (trucel), and from day one no one wanted to talk to him just because people thought he was creepy. I did try to be friends with him but his Swedish sucked (fucking immigrants) and he had weird interests

What are "friends"? If you are ugly, you'll get backstabbed the moment the opportunity arises. Ugly people can't have true friends.
These people you're talking about are going to have their feelings hurt by their so-called friends in no time.

Yup. I wish someone would have smartened me up on this a long time ago.

its because we live in a female controlled world. men don't care about the looks of other men that much but learn from women to hate ugly males.

its because we live in a female controlled world. men don't care about the looks of other men that much but learn from women to hate ugly males.
Nothing but the truth

I fully deleted my previous account.
Hm, makes sense. I would have thought they would be able to recover it within a certain time limit before the permanent part was permanent.