Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Looks are everything, you wanna save a child? You're cringe(but a woman isn't)

H

HateCurry

Banned
-
I just realised your looks is everything.

Woman has more priviledge than any chad I guarantee you this.

I saw this Matt TV Shorts channel on youtube and there were kidnap experiments:

1. Woman kidnaps. This moron comments this, BY THE WAY MOST LIKED COMMENT.

2. Man kidnaps. She comments this. Most Liked Comment as well.

Your looks is everything your gender and looks is everything, literally everything. Even saving a child there are double standards fuck this world are you kidding me? It's time to rope.

Everything an ugly man does is viewed with suspicion. Why are there no more male pedogogues in kindergartens? Because most men are Normies and Sub-5's and very few are Chad's, if a toilet sees a Sub-Chad with a kid she instinctively assumes that he wants to rape it. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

As a man you just cannot win, unless you're Chad and even Chad will lose after age 27 because of the brutal agepill (Chad can descend into inceldom, but incels rarely ascend into being Chad's).

Everything an ugly man does is viewed with suspicion. Why are there no more male pedogogues in kindergartens? Because most men are Normies and Sub-5's and very few are Chad's, if a toilet sees a Sub-Chad with a kid she instinctively assumes that he wants to rape it. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

As a man you just cannot win, unless you're Chad and even Chad will lose after age 27 because of the brutal agepill (Chad can descend into inceldom, but incels rarely ascend into being Chad's).

agree with all of it

Too many fuckers are coping

It doesn't matter what the fuck you do

You gotta work for yourself or quit work because water can't stand, water is a liquid and it trying to stand will make you doubt it and believe you're hallucinating

You will always think water is a liquid; the same way, people will always assume you're a bad person, because you're ugly

You can't be good, you're bad

Fucking accept it

Based. I lost my little sister who was 8 (she was 15 years younger than me), so I love children and I also have this connection especially with little girls (because of my older-brother experience with my sister) which allows me to be easily friendly with them. But I feel the pressure of society just thinking about being friendly with children. Now, if I was a woman on the other hand, it would be considered the most beautiful, heart-warming thing on earth and it would also be normal and not a weird thing to do. But just because I'm a man, it is somehow weird to be friendly with children because of course, every man must be a creepy weirdo. Fuck this gynocentric and hypocritical society.

Based. I lost my little sister who was 8 (she was 15 years younger than me), so I love children and I also have this connection especially with little girls (because of my older-brother experience with my sister) which allows me to be easily friendly with them. But I feel the pressure of society just thinking about being friendly with children. Now, if I was a woman on the other hand, it would be considered the most beautiful, heart-warming thing on earth and it would also be normal and not a weird thing to do. But just because I'm a man, it is somehow weird to be friendly with children because of course, every man must be a creepy weirdo. Fuck this gynocentric and hypocritical society.
If you don't get it, destroy it