Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Looks determine your Judicial and Law Enforcement interactions fate.

IronsideCel

IronsideCel

✝️ Christmaxxing subhuman
-
Pre-requisites
1280px-United_States_Courts.svg.png

Mission of the United States Courts
“The United States Courts are an independent, national judiciary providing fair and impartial justice within the jurisdiction conferred by the Constitution and Congress. As an equal branch of government, the federal judiciary preserves and enhances its core values as the courts meet changing national and local needs” (U.S. Federal Judiciary).

Blackpill
“The blackpill is a philosophy that argues that physical attractiveness is the most critical factor in determining men's dating success, especially in modern Western countries. A man's money, status, and social skills are argued to be other factors of secondary importance, which is known as LMS theory. An expanded or alternate definition proposes that a man's dating and life outcomes generally rely on genetically determined traits. As a consequence of these beliefs, blackpillers often argue that men's dating issues require systematic rather than individual solutions, if there is any solution at all for the most disadvantaged males. Someone who holds a certain amount of blackpill beliefs is called a blackpiller or blackpilled” (Incels WIKI).

Conclusions and Evidence
Your success in the Burgerland judicial courts is very much influenced by looks.
The Blackpill should be apparent to you in modern society because it’s being sponsored by your own government.
If you don’t live in Burgerland, your nation will still be influenced by the blackpill. Burgerland has its views enforced on a majority of the world. There does exist a monopoly.
The Blackpill not only determines your fate in terms of romantic and sexual success, but the professional life as well.

Have you ever wondered why legal advice tells you to present a kempt appearance in court?
Look at any kiked media today and you will see that it is always the ugliest of subhumans getting the worst sentences. (Hence why people state that criminals look “scary” when they are flashed on the news for their crimes)
Let’s look at some statistics-
Black males are more commonly to be seen as scary and ridiculously violent than to white male
Here is a graph of percentage differences in sentencing length (The higher the percentage, the more longer their sentences are from the average of White male Adults)
75cp9dTIirWLQ1wTokGTwBSI2csfZCyK5dZfwas2Xs2VBgAfsriqUIspVpbOXGSbyKupaDOwGNJoi2AqJ1CwjMCDL7M4dd72A28rS7aGCcsimxEM9ft49OcQQgK3RuR8WBVoIE3jn8Fk4EHhK-wuaWE

(Source: United States Sentencing Commission, updated Booker Report)

Ethnics are considered to be generally scarier, subhuman, and eyesores to society than the white man. While I am not insinuating that whitecels have it easier, being ethnic lowers your chance to be seen as good looking.
But cumskincels, don’t get too angry with this thread because here is a random schedule of jail booking mugshots in the state of California (Well-known US State) (Sourced from arrests.org on 8 June 2023)
4ARRAvKCXLNiVUrluwquAAJ7fUzbdTjdnVi9iKZLA-wn4uyY9aUberkg8enfGK5liFSvgxp7DFQwlDLvYYqRre5xrzCg_1necUGkh7ad6HViL2NHRVWXFBC8rcqUwDHZWgH1sCz7hJNxkx1wYFbhbv4

While an arrest does not mean conviction and sentence, it’s more likely for a subhuman to be arrested than Chad, MTN toilets+.
All arrests are made at the discretion of the Officer and totality of circumstances. Some Officers may deal tickets/orders to appear to court rather than ruining the suspect’s evening and taking them to cuckojail.

Notice the trend in statistics where the people going to jail are the ugliest and scariest looking rather than the average petite toilet or chad.
“A new Cornell University study has found that “unattractive” defendants are 22 percent more likely to be convicted, and end up with sentences that are, on average, 22 months longer in prison than their hotter criminal counterparts.”

Here is a video of a Judge and other parties insulting a defendant because of his looks for paying attention. She adjourned and delayed part of his trial just because he stared and made her feel scared over his looks jfl -

View: https://youtu.be/LsIIoPslg9c?t=51

The justice system has vast parts that are discretional, so the idea of providing a fair trial only applies if you are good looking. Your success in burgerland is purely affected by the way you look.

It should also be mentioned that the Civil Rights Act of 1964 doesn’t even apply to ugly individuals.
“In 1964, Congress passed Public Law 88-352 (78 Stat. 241). The Civil Rights Act of 1964 prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex or national origin. Provisions of this civil rights act forbade discrimination on the basis of sex, as well as, race in hiring, promoting, and firing”
(US Department of Labor).

Why do you think there are no subhumans in the face of customer service?
It’s always toilets or good looking men. Discrimination of looks is not subjective to one factor
being race; it’s a combination of all characteristics including height, symmetry, deformities, and
etc unique identifiers to form an overall look of a person. So one could argue that the Civil
Rights Act of 1964 does not apply to people who are deemed ugly in soyciety.

it's over

Never JUSTICE!!! Incels can GO LIFETIME jail for DRYPUSSY foid judge!! nevER let they catch you Alive IN VIDEOGAME!!!

We already know this, society labels ugly males as criminals without trial or charge and want to feast on their blood.

Yes and no.

I don't think Darrell Brooks is an apt example here because he was convicted in state court, whereas the U.S. Courts and the U.S. Sentencing Commission are federal institutions. Judicial elections and the practice of allowing cameras in courtrooms are large reasons why state court proceedings seem so unserious and almost clown-ish relative to their federal counterparts. If I were ever accused of a crime, I would go as far as to say that I'd be more confident in the fairness and integrity of the proceedings in a federal court than in most state courts.

Race- and looks-based sentencing disparities do exist in both state and federal criminal justice systems, but keep in mind that the judicial branch is far from the only institution to blame. Prosecutors—the executive branch—have enormous discretion (and enjoy absolute immunity) over charging decisions, plea bargaining, and sentencing recommendations. And law enforcement—responsible for bringing cases to prosecutors in the first place, also part of the executive branch—no doubt has issues with racism and lookism as well.

Last edited:
gender plays an even bigger factor than looks here too, foid teachers who fuck their students literally get 8-12 months jail sometime, while men always get 10+ years

Can you please explain why recent immigrants from Africa have lower crime conviction rate than whites?

Can you please explain why recent immigrants from Africa have lower crime conviction rate than whites?
Most African immigrants I've seen are way more civilized and disciplined than whites and most people. Also the bar is so high for immigration. But depends on the country though.

There is no good or evil. Society is nothing but monkeys in suits carrying around big sticks.

More money, highest IQ blacks coming over. retarded niggers can't immigrate

I don't think Darrell Brooks is an apt example here because he was convicted in state court, whereas the U.S. Courts and the U.S. Sentencing Commission are federal institutions. Judicial elections and the practice of allowing cameras in courtrooms are large reasons why state court proceedings seem so unserious and almost clown-ish relative to their federal counterparts. If I were ever accused of a crime, I would go as far as to say that I'd be more confident in the fairness and integrity of the proceedings in a federal court than in most state courts.
I can see this. I meant to add sentences in there explaining that Federal and States (Especially left-leaning influenced Justice Systems) are completely kiked. If anything, I should have hit on military courts and the UCMJ being beyond arguably infringing on the U.S. Constitution. Court-martialings, however, are typically kept private and harder to research details on. I think the obvious and most disputed cases being against restriction of the 1st amendment; troops are generally not allowed to speak against a leader in such a way that will affect the confidence placed in them by subordinates or the public.
I think Federal Court may be more fair considering the vast territory served. You have members who sit on courts across CONUS in different districts and levels of Federal Courts. There's a more likely chance to have opposition in interpretation and practice of a federal law when appealing. You're not subject to the overwhelming views and penalties that may be monopolized in a state's court. However, good luck getting a speedy case, I don't know one department within the Federal Government that works efficiently and timely.

it's over

@based_meme This type of clown world hypocritical shit is something you only notice once you are blackpilled.
(((Psychologists))) have known about halo effect and preferential treatment based on looks (lookism) for quite some time now, yet nobody gives absolutely a single turd nugget of a shit to prevent this kind of bias at the institutional level.

Discrimination against ugly people is the only kind of discrimination that society tolerates. The reason is just as sinister and twisted as the discrimination itself. Shitting on ugly people is Western society's outlet for venting all of the pent up anger and discrimination against other groups that are unacceptable to openly discriminate against, like blacks, gays, and Jews. It's just normies being normgroids.

Also, this is another reason why having female judges is another doom for society, as they're nature's discriminators based on looks and so will always prioritize their own natural tendencies (feelings on who should and shouldn't make the genetic cut - remember, females are a hive mind) above their rational decisions.

Last edited:
Never obey the law of mere men

Always stay armed & ready you'll never know when you'll get into a confirmation, great thread I've bookmarked it.

JFL at idiots who think the blackpill/racepill has little or a negligible effect on "judicial" system outcomes. The gaslighting is real.

Cameron Herrin

"So-called “ugly laws” were mostly municipal statutes in the United States that outlawed the appearance in public of people who were, in the words of one of these laws, “diseased, maimed, mutilated, or in any way deformed, so as to be an unsightly or disgusting object” (Chicago City Code 1881)"

"So-called “ugly laws” were mostly municipal statutes in the United States that outlawed the appearance in public of people who were, in the words of one of these laws, “diseased, maimed, mutilated, or in any way deformed, so as to be an unsightly or disgusting object” (Chicago City Code 1881)"
Holy shit.