Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Looks like ricecels finally started cuckmaxxing

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

Prepping Tyrone was yesterday. Now it's prepping Chad.

Not to defend foids, but maybe this is why noodles hate their own.

I'm on mobile and I had to swipe up for 5 seconds holy shit what a cuck this guy is

It's over for phonecels

Jesus fucking Christ the length of this shit.

I will read in full later when I've had muh coffee. Looks interesting. And very cucked.

tl dr I'm not gonna read this venting man sorry

What kind of cuck is happy after prepping Tyrone and watching him fuck their women. Fucking degenerates

I hope this is larp. If not he should be ashamed of himself. Such greed.
What kind of cuck is happy after prepping Tyrone and watching him fuck his wife.
soyzillian :lul: :lul: :lul:

Did not read lol

that cuck is too far gone. it's over for him

This is what he's doing in his free time.

didn't read lol

I want to believe this is fake but there are white cucks who get off on their women being taken by Tyrone, so it's entirely possible there are Asian cucks who get off on their women being taken by Chad

JFL at reading that essay. Obvious LARP by a whitecel jerking off to anime

I wonder if he posts on IT.

The pure length of this JFL.
He definately busted a nut the end of that lol

This is LARP lol

God I hope this is a larp

Even a 1/10 whitecel wouldn't devote that much fucking time writing a wall of text on such a topic
Ricecels will devote their time endlessly and relentlessly to their passions, regardless of the monotony and work required to do so. They're somewhat like high-functioning autists in that respect, sheer dedication to their craft.

Too bad it was wasted on an excessively long erotic story that almost nobody will likely read.

Do Asian massage parlors really do this shit? How are they not shut down? If so, I'll happily try one I can find
This is what he's doing in his free time.
That was pretty hot until the gay shit

Last edited:
They should butt-sniffmaxx and chikanmaxx, ded srs, tbh ngl.

8Wq6hZ1.gif

They should butt-sniffmaxx and chikanmaxx, ded srs, tbh ngl.

8Wq6hZ1.gif

The part with the app on the phone that screams i'm being molested is hilarious. Are Japanese women all mute or something?

The part with the app on the phone that screams i'm being molested is hilarious. Are Japanese women all mute or something?

Yea true, this is really strange.

Any Japcel here could clear this up.

I won't read all of that shit, but this guys is completely lost.
He should just die. What a pathetic existence.

"finally started" they've always been cuckmaxxed

this dude is so cucked he wrote a god damn book about how much he loves white cock in his women

This is the only socially acceptable cope for ricecels, other than turning gay. Also, ricecels don't really have any CHOice, it's not like an action on our part will win us back "our" foids, we have no recourse.

Despite writing this long ass essay I didn't read about cuck fantasies, I bet he will still be roasted for claiming that noodlewhores were his women (possessive) to begin with. Other commenters will encourage his fantasies because it's cuckit. Nobody on that god forsaken shithole called r*dd*t will acknowledge that it's completely fucked and over for ricecels and it never even began.

Imagine reading this as a woman and taking any asian man serious

K5no5

Whoever wrote this propaganda knows what hes doing lmao