Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Looks like we have another moderator who joined the mod team

• Thread starter PM_ME_STRIPPERS
  • Start date
PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★
Where was the announcement? And to be honest the person who got appointed the mod position i believe is not the right candidate ( behaviour issue) but thats just my opinion...

The common thing between all the mods is they joined on November 7th, except Blickpall joined on the 8th.

Behavior issue? What kind of behavior issue?

Behavior issue? What kind of behavior issue?
the one im talking about doesnt seem to be mod material from the sort of posts/ replies he has made, thats what i mean

I hate to break it to you but you can do nothing about it

the one im talking about doesnt seem to be mod material from the sort of posts/ replies he has made, thats what i mean
I haven't seen any concerning posts by him.

as long as no power tripping I’m fine

I hate to break it to you but you can do nothing about it
true, just saying theres plenty of other users that i would rather have as a mod then the one in question.

k fair enough
im sure you have a good idea as well to what sort of users here would be good moderators, no need to name them.

im sure you have a good idea as well to what sort of users here would be good moderators, no need to name them.
I really don't know who you would prefer. That's why I asked.

true, just saying theres plenty of other users that i would rather have as a mod then the one in question.
They made him mod because he did alot of good work as a janitor I think, they didn't just appoint him randomly