Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL looksmax.org is full of faggots

P

Postmaxxercel50k

Paragon
-

no surprise there

Merry Christmas GIF

Daily looksmax hatepost

The whole reason that site was created years ago was to quarantine the normie blackpillers/redpill leaning types and plastic surgery entusiasts to their own little retard world. Before then they were sharing this forum with us and spamming their obscure autistic facial shit hyper analyzing canthal tilt and forehead protrusion and whatever the fuck

Yet, im still forced to hear about them from you 2022cels constantly spamming about them :feelsree::kys:

Daily looksmax hatepost

The whole reason that site was created years ago was to quarantine the normie blackpillers/redpill leaning types and plastic surgery entusiasts to their own little retard world. Before then they were sharing this forum with us and spamming their obscure autistic facial shit hyper analyzing canthal tilt and forehead protrusion and whatever the fuck

Yet, im still forced to hear about them from you 2022cels constantly spamming about them :feelsree::kys:
I only posted this because I originally didn't know faggotry was allowed there

Threads like that are the reason I don't use that site

Looks like i better fucking delete my account. thought it was just another incel forum but looks like its now been infesting with globohomo propaganda