Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Looksmaxing won’t get you laid but it can prevent you from being bullied. It’s so tiring tho.

IchWillSterben

IchWillSterben

Banned
-
Before corona I did some basic looksmaxing: workout, skincare, covering my scars with concealer, covering my subhuman skull with medium long hair. Still zero attention from women but at least I didn’t get mocked by normies anymore.

Now since the lockdown I’ve completely given up on looksmaxing tho. Not only because I don’t go outside anymore but it’s just so tiring. I feel so tired of trying so hard to look barely human while there are guys who are just born demi-gods. My skull is so subhuman that as soon as my hairstyle is destroyed by wind, sweat or rain it looks totally alien, making my recession look 10x worse. I also have bad sweating genetics which makes any skincare/concealing useless in summer.

good incels should always be anti-self improvement. Now get yourself a donut buddy

hating women will get you laid.

Don’t look at women, it validates them. Treat them like shit.

Men attractiveness is all about bones, nothing you can do with that softcore shit

Clear your mind of women. Hope drives you insane. Sleep easier.

Before corona I did some basic looksmaxing: workout, skincare, covering my scars with concealer, covering my subhuman skull with medium long hair. Still zero attention from women but at least I didn’t get mocked by normies anymore.

Now since the lockdown I’ve completely given up on looksmaxing tho. Not only because I don’t go outside anymore but it’s just so tiring. I feel so tired of trying so hard to look barely human while there are guys who are just born demi-gods. My skull is so subhuman that as soon as my hairstyle is destroyed by wind, sweat or rain it looks totally alien, making my recession look 10x worse. I also have bad sweating genetics which makes any skincare/concealing useless in summer.
nofap + mewing + 80% meat diet

That's the maxium in looksmax you can do, adult skull is more shapleable than short adult legs which is my terminal disease.

I got a haircut earlier today. Less than a minute afterwards, on my walk home, a teenage Chad surrounded by a group of young women passed me and said "Hey" to me in a mocking tone. Then all the girls laughed. I wanted to turn around and smash Chad´s skull into the pavement but I just kept walking. I spend 99% of my time in my room and I still manage to get bullied.

I got a haircut earlier today. Less than a minute afterwards, on my walk home, a teenage Chad surrounded by a group of young women passed me and said "Hey" to me in a mocking tone. Then all the girls laughed. I wanted to turn around and smash Chad´s skull into the pavement but I just kept walking. I spend 99% of my time in my room and I still manage to get bullied.
Hell that just brings my teenage traumas back to my mind

tried to bodymaxx but then a fitness-stacy looked at me in the gym and laughed. wanted to scream at her but her chad-boyfriend was there. so i went home and have never returned. fuck that. LDAR is now the answer.

Good from a mental aspect.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back