Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Looksmaxxing is NOT a cope, it's real!!!!

• Thread starter Deleted member 17235
  • Start date
Deleted member 17235

Deleted member 17235

deutscher mischling
-
Poorfertiledinosaur 9790f5 7833626

IIGZ87T

BEFORE AND AFTER 3

Screenshot from 2021 11 08 21 51 49

External contentduckduckgocom

Stop believe these jews here telling you to root in hell, there is hope boyos, let's assume you are a 3/10, you hardcore softmaxxx and you increase your attraction by 1-2 points, then you geomaxx and you increase your relative looks by another point, then you moneymaxx and your value as a male goes up another point

If you do all of these your total value as a male will be a 7 (if you have shit lower third) or a 6 (if not), that's definitely ascension territory right there. There is even hope for 2/10 guys if you go to really a really poor place, or if you go to a place where your skin color is considered exotic or if they are uber manlets there

Even 1/10 guys might be able to betabuxx some landwhale if you try EVERYTHING and that's definitely better than being an incel forever (you will eventually start to like fat women as a cope anyway, the human mind always finds a way)

Can you explain how I can make myself 5"11 and also grow a thicker neck please. I also believe in looksmaxxing but this is next level

I won't settle with a greasy fat hog who doesn't take care of herself, and you can't lookmax a small chin.

Neat then you should follow your own advice and fuck off to looksmax instead. Jfl at busting your balls jumping through 18 hoops just for a crumb of used up landwhale roast beef that doesnt have to do any of that shit to get sex.

No amount of looksmaxxing is going to save a manlet or someone with a legit deformity

Lifts/elevator shoes
So I should damage my feet and walk around in heels 24/7 potentially crippling myself for a used up slut whore. I'm gunna pass on lifts but everything else I'm gunna max out

Can you explain how I can make myself 5"11 and also grow a thicker neck please. I also believe in looksmaxxing but this is next level

For your height: Shoe lifts + posture correction + decompression hangs
For your neck: do jiu jitsu or wrestling (alternatively use resistance bands + neck harness) coupled with heavy trapezius training

No amount of looksmaxxing is going to save a manlet
There is always a place on planet earth where you are not a manlet, (unless you suffer from dwarfism)
someone with a legit deformity
If that deformity makes him a 0/10 male I would islam-maxx and get a wife instead
So I should damage my feet and walk around in heels 24/7 potentially crippling myself for a used up slut whore. I'm gunna pass on lifts but everything else I'm gunna max out
You are not gonna damage your feet, don't be a pussy!, otherwise most females would be crippled by wearing heels

has that ever worked for anyone?
It works as a means to countering the negative effects of weight-training in your stature when you finish your workout

Sorry bro but this is next level of coping, you cant grow a foot, you cant make your penis bigger, you cant make money in third world country, you cant hide your entire face with beard like chewbacca, you cant grow a hair, you cant change your ethnicity

I agree with you OP, even tho you are an otaku-

Looksmaxxing is feasible , most of us -cels have hope of ascending. I started smoking weed and working out, i will do my best :feelsLSD:

you cant grow a foot,
you can fake it, like this:
For your height: Shoe lifts + posture correction + decompression hangs
you cant make your penis bigger
No one cares about this lol, my whole family has small dicks and they still slay
you cant make money in third world country
Yes, you can, also you can save money in the first world and use it in the third to make a bussiness
you cant hide your entire face with beard like chewbacca
Think about it this way, let's say one looksmaxxing method increases your attraction by 1%, not great right? but what if you continuously increase your appearance by 1% little by little? well.. you will eventually go up 10%, in other words, a whole point!, and that my friend might just be enough for escaping inceldoom, you don't have to hide all your face but it will certainly have a positive effect

you cant grow a hair
Yes there are lol, check out the looksmax website
you cant change your ethnicity
You can make your ethnicity exotic, but you need to learn foreign languages in this case

I'm surprised beardmaxxing actually does work. You'd think stupid foids would eventually figure out that men with beards are usually hiding their weak jaw and concealing their true looks. But nope, foids are stupid as shit and have too much cum swimming around their brains.

just get 50k surgery to fuck up your face bro
just grow taller bro

Neck exercises.

12089796 0 image a 12 1554887503586