Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Lorde's boyfriend gives hope to ricecels.

sadricecel

sadricecel

Banned
-
lhw6h99gt7o01.jpg

why the fuck would someone like her ever choose such a guy lmao?

Fake i don't believe it

Either he's blackmailing her or blackmagic or my whole life is a life. Chose one.

Lorde is weird looking though

Do ppl think lorde is attractive? For reference, the reportoftheweek is her looksmatch and everybody is calling the kid an incel.

So its not like shes dating way down.

Do ppl think lorde is attractive? For reference, the reportoftheweek is her looksmatch and everybody is calling the kid an incel.

So its not like shes dating way down.

Well with fakeup in the pic shd looks like 3 pts above his looksmatchs, and add 1 fof how demanding women are

Fake i don't believe it

Either he's blackmailing her or blackmagic or my whole life is a life. Chose one.

dude is using GTA cheat codes irl

he should have 6k+ posts on here.

She broke up with him ages ago I thought. They were probably together before she got famous, she was probably to scared to leave him just in case he went ER

She broke up with him ages ago I thought. They were probably together before she got famous, she was probably to scared to leave him just in case he went ER

It's over for ERcels

i dont understand.

these occurances are one in ten thousand anyway. wont be me.

tfw deformedcel.

fucking kek. that's possible.

Why would dating reviewbrah be deemed an achievement?

Lorde....ick!