Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Lordgoro's political speech to America and all its Citizens

Lordgoro1

Lordgoro1

What is Evil, really?
★★★
TO the Citizens of the United States of America, My thoughts

Hello America! I'm Johnny, and I’d like to pose a question for my entire nation. What is it exactly that makes America Great?
Is it the vastness of our wide open borders? Is it being considered the Land of the free? Perhaps our fairly enlightened attitudes, and kind acceptance of one and all?
Is America Great because of our open hearts, gentle easy smiles or general kindness? Modern Americans being the beneficiaries of the incredible sacrifices from those that came before us over the centuries, do we take our own soil for granted?

Perhaps the Greatness of America is merely an ideal, like American “exceptionalism?” Something we hope and very much want to be true.

Does our greatness proceed from the unfathomable depths of currency flowing through our national coffers, the gold in our banks, or the fancy label on our trendy clothes sitting in our closets?

Do you take pride in your America, exactly the way it is now? American Pride is not something humble and low-key, but loud. It insists, emboldens, and takes over all other relevant matters.

When Americans are proud, they raise their voices to the heavens, making the world listen to the pride of our accomplishments. So what are you proud of in America? What do you hope to accomplish by electing the only clowns allowed to run for office?
To clean up the filthy streets in every vast city across America? Perhaps to stop the drugs running rampant across every state, and ending all the tragic overdoses of our children?

What is the point of substituting one incompetent and corrupt blowhard clown for another? Voting for either Party in America seems foolish, and it doesn't truly matter, since the true Pride of America is not our unique accomplishments, but the wealth of a very few.

We have too many Jokers, being the clownish ridiculous politicians that are basically all the same, destroying what was once great, But where are our Dark Knights, the true protectors of America? Sadly, they no longer exist, since only utter selfishness rules the day in the USA.

So please cast your votes and believe that it matters. Believe you are changing the regime, and therefore the country, though that's as far as it will ever go. A voter, one vote, with dashed and failed hopes for the once Great America, sadly great no more. Vote Red, vote Blue, it makes no difference at all. Our votes will not protect our country, or bring back what we once had long ago, Greatness.

-By Lordgoro

View: https://youtu.be/iGx5a1ifSDs?si=0vTj80KS9C2MH388

Last edited:

Hello America! I'm Johnny, and I’d like to pose a question for my entire nation. What is it exactly that makes America Great?
Is it the vastness of our wide open borders? Is it being considered the Land of the free? Perhaps our fairly enlightened attitudes, and kind acceptance of one and all?
Is America Great because of our open hearts, gentle easy smiles or general kindness? Modern Americans being the beneficiaries of the incredible sacrifices from those that came before us over the centuries, do we take our own soil for granted?

Perhaps the Greatness of America is merely an ideal, like American “exceptionalism?” Something we hope and very much want to be true.

Does our greatness proceed from the unfathomable depths of currency flowing through our national coffers, the gold in our banks, or the fancy label on our trendy clothes sitting in our closets?

Do you take pride in your America, exactly the way it is now? American Pride is not something humble and low-key, but loud. It insists, emboldens, and takes over all other relevant matters.

When Americans are proud, they raise their voices to the heavens, making the world listen to the pride of our accomplishments. So what are you proud of in America? What do you hope to accomplish by electing the only clowns allowed to run for office?
To clean up the filthy streets in every vast city across America? Perhaps to stop the drugs running rampant across every state, and ending all the tragic overdoses of our children?

What is the point of substituting one incompetent and corrupt blowhard clown for another? Voting for either Party in America seems foolish, and it doesn't truly matter, since the true Pride of America is not our unique accomplishments, but the wealth of a very few.

We have too many Jokers, being the clownish ridiculous politicians that are basically all the same, destroying what was once great, But where are our Dark Knights, the true protectors of America? Sadly, they no longer exist, since only utter selfishness rules the day in the USA.

So please cast your votes and believe that it matters. Believe you are changing the regime, and therefore the country, though that's as far as it will ever go. A voter, one vote, with dashed and failed hopes for the once Great America, sadly great no more.

-By Lordgoro

Never been to america but id like to visit one day!

Ill listen to all thoughts/opinions. Im spreading this on social media, and could use HELP as well doing this.

No speech for your face

Now how to Spread the message everywhere across social media so all of the Usa can read it?

heh yer right. all this shit ranging from the repubs wanting to get rid of free speech for isn'treal to the fagocraps wanting to socially engineer us all into soyers makes me want to vote republican because they're gonna make this whole stupid race gender game meltdown for fucking good

who tf is Lordgoro
all I could find was a ukrop's steam account

who tf is Lordgoro
all I could find was a ukrop's steam account
Haha, its not my penname... But I am everywhere!
"I'd never be a politician, because I'd be for the good of the people, not the good of money. They are NOT related"-Lordgoro

Haha, its not my penname... But I am everywhere!
"I'd never be a politician, because I'd be for the good of the people, not the good of money. They are NOT related"-Lordgoro
how did I not realise your name is Lordgoro lol

So please cast your votes and believe that it matters. Believe you are changing the regime, and therefore the country, though that's as far as it will ever go. A voter, one vote, with dashed and failed hopes for the once Great America, sadly great no more. Vote Red, vote Blue, it makes no difference at all. Our votes will not protect our country, or bring back what we once had long ago, Greatness.

-By Lordgoro

wrong

this is batman

View: https://youtu.be/YoaU3kRFvLg