[LifeFuel] Losers' Prositution - My plan to stop school shootings

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

LifePill Dispenser
-
1549887715220-png.88119

In America, mass shootings increase annually. One of the most horrible (for normies that is) shootings are conducted in school, where 'innocent' teenagers are just going to school to 'learn' and 'study' (which isn't the case usually, high school parties are nasty).

Teenager girls and good looking boys party around with alcohol, disco and rave parties. Hedonistic, pure hedonistic disgusting behavior disregarding all others that are less advantaged in life. E.g. having autism, being born ugly, being manlet, not being born into family with financial status.

1549889877652-png.88135

The school hierarchy is cruel and regardless for the people in the lower social circles, strong boys bully the weak boys and the girls stick to the chads/jocks, I guess they had a good personality? The beta students are tired of that hierarchy, and eventually they snap! Do you think that they simply hated women, 'misogynist' or simply evil so they shot up their school? No! They were LOSERS. Ostracized, bullied, low social status, dysfunctional family, no friends, virgin, mental illness (such as autism) are common signs you can find in most mass shooters.

1549889907465-png.88136

With lacking sexual experience, those losers feel their future is gonna be the same and doesn't feel joyness in their daily lives. They begin to lose their moral compass more and more day by day, and you can't blame them for it. Their social environment shapes them the way they are. Adding to the 'future will be the same' part they're kind of right. A autist bullied by his peers won't instantly be a jock in the future workplace.

So how do we give those people, those losers a meaning in life? We give them sexual experience with positive reinforcement from the female individuals, something they had never experienced in their lives, something so important evolutionary wise. Therefore, I propose a plan involving high schools and colleges...

1549888600910-png.88128

LOSERS' PROSTITUTION

Women with sexual experience and over the age of 18 will be conscripted into the LP corps that will be activated in certain times of the year, valentine day, Christmas, thanksgiving, summer to say some. This LP corps will require the women to go to their school, head into a classroom to serve as a prostitute on standby for permitted clients (PC). In which the whore will head to a hotel or somewhere to have sexual intercourse with the client, free of charge. For each client they served, they will receive compensation in money, from 50$ to 200$ and maybe a boost in their overall credits (for colleges).

Before being a prostitute for the LP Corps, the whores must undergo a one hour training including code of ethnics and conduct, special training for dealing with socially awkward autist clients. They will be encouraged to give posititve reinforcement to the clients, like calling them strong, praising their sexual parts (big penis), calling them musclous, hot, beautiful. Something the incels never heard once in their life.

The clients, due to the limited budget of the organizations and the school, will Permitted Clients (PC). PCs undergo a examination before enlisting into the program. The PC Exam with real life elements. You must score 30 or higher in order to qualify into the PC Program as a PC. E.g. being under the national average (5'10) will grade you few extra points.

PC Exam

1549889502485-png.88130

3D Face Scanning - For each facial flaw, points are given. 5 points for recessed chin, 3 points for balding etc.
Under 5'10 - 3 points, with each decrease in height increases the score by 1.5.
Mental illness - 10 points for Autism/Aspergers, 5 points for social awkwardness etc
Observed behavior - If a student is known to be socially awkward, he gains few points. If he's known to be bullied, he gains another few points!

This isn't the full exam, but I'm not writing an essay for a sample, so let's move on.

The money used to pay the whores will be paid by a combination of anti school shooting organizations, the government, and mass shooting survivors' funding organizations.

1549889737710-png.88134

My idea will benefit everyone, now the incel losers can enjoy some young pussy (Legal age, you cucktears fucks), enjoy some giga lifefuel in their lives, and experience something they'll likely experience once or few times in their lives. Decreases the suicide rate, decreases mass shooting and thus less shooting victims. Damn if Seung Hui Cho (who was rejected by a literal prostitute) had been a client of the LP program, he wouldn't had shot up Virginia tech and taking 32 lives with himself.

It's about giving back to the needy people for once and for all. If whores are so happy to fuck the jocks in their schools, and ostracize the losers who in turn shoot up their school. Why can't they bother to fuck some incel for 30 minutes or a hour? I mean they take many dicks weekly anyway. Give back to the needy you fucks.

1549889631883-png.88131

1549889654751-png.88132

1549889670655-png.88133

Last edited:
Eskimocel

Eskimocel

-
They wont do it even if this thing actually worked out.

MarriedAndLookin4Fun

MarriedAndLookin4Fun

Late stage LDAR
-
Save lives
Spare some coochie

P

Pumkin

Captain
-
a nice thing to imagine
id support such a program

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

Universally hated by women — 2/10 curry truecel
-
Extremely high IQ.

Michael15651

Michael15651

Destined Virgin.
-
Well written, OP

wizardcel

wizardcel

Humanist, Greenpeace activist and lolicon
-
This is a great idea. We must make losers prostitution a reality. Mass shootings will get worse if nothing is done to help us. Someone pin this, please.

Lonelycel

Lonelycel

Admiral
-
Well written, there are no downsides to this idea really.

Don't wanna get shot? Give up your pussy, sluts.

SoyUnPerdedor

SoyUnPerdedor

Colez Biker Gang
-
very impressive intellectual quotient

LittleBoy

LittleBoy

Mythic of the Incelosphere & Inceldom
-
View attachment 88119

In America, mass shootings increase annually. One of the most horrible (for normies that is) shootings are conducted in school, where 'innocent' teenagers are just going to school to 'learn' and 'study' (which isn't the case usually, high school parties are nasty).

Teenager girls and good looking boys party around with alcohol, disco and rave parties. Hedonistic, pure hedonistic disgusting behavior disregarding all others that are less advantaged in life. E.g. having autism, being born ugly, being manlet, not being born into family with financial status.

View attachment 88135

The school hierarchy is cruel and regardless for the people in the lower social circles, strong boys bully the weak boys and the girls stick to the chads/jocks, I guess they had a good personality? The beta students are tired of that hierarchy, and eventually they snap! Do you think that they simply hated women, 'misogynist' or simply evil so they shot up their school? No! They were LOSERS. Ostracized, bullied, low social status, dysfunctional family, no friends, virgin, mental illness (such as autism) are common signs you can find in most mass shooters.

View attachment 88136

With lacking sexual experience, those losers feel their future is gonna be the same and doesn't feel joyness in their daily lives. They begin to lose their moral compass more and more day by day, and you can't blame them for it. Their social environment shapes them the way they are. Adding to the 'future will be the same' part they're kind of right. A autist bullied by his peers won't instantly be a jock in the future workplace.

So how do we give those people, those losers a meaning in life? We give them sexual experience with positive reinforcement from the female individuals, something they had never experienced in their lives, something so important evolutionary wise. Therefore, I propose a plan involving high schools and colleges...

View attachment 88128

LOSERS' PROSTITUTION

Women with sexual experience and over the age of 18 will be conscripted into the LP corps that will be activated in certain times of the year, valentine day, Christmas, thanksgiving, summer to say some. This LP corps will require the women to go to their school, head into a classroom to serve as a prostitute on standby for permitted clients (PC). In which the whore will head to a hotel or somewhere to have sexual intercourse with the client, free of charge. For each client they served, they will receive compensation in money, from 50$ to 200$ and maybe a boost in their overall credits (for colleges).

Before being a prostitute for the LP Corps, the whores must undergo a one hour training including code of ethnics and conduct, special training for dealing with socially awkward autist clients. They will be encouraged to give posititve reinforcement to the clients, like calling them strong, praising their sexual parts (big penis), calling them musclous, hot, beautiful. Something the incels never heard once in their life.

The clients, due to the limited budget of the organizations and the school, will Permitted Clients (PC). PCs undergo a examination before enlisting into the program. The PC Exam with real life elements. You must score 30 or higher in order to qualify into the PC Program as a PC. E.g. being under the national average (5'10) will grade you few extra points.

PC Exam

View attachment 88130

3D Face Scanning - For each facial flaw, points are given. 5 points for recessed chin, 3 points for balding etc.
Mental illness - 10 points for Autism/Aspergers, 5 points for social awkwardness etc
Observed behavior - If a student is known to be socially awkward, he gains few points. If he's known to be bullied, he gains another few points!

This isn't the full exam, but I'm not writing an essay for a sample, so let's move on.

The money used to pay the whores will be paid by a combination of anti school shooting organizations, the government, and mass shooting survivors' funding organizations.

View attachment 88134

My idea will benefit everyone, now the incel losers can enjoy some young pussy (Legal age, you cucktears fucks), enjoy some giga lifefuel in their lives, and experience something they'll likely experience once or few times in their lives. Decreases the suicide rate, decreases mass shooting and thus less shooting victims. Damn if Seung Hui Cho (who was rejected by a literal prostitute) had been a client of the LP program, he wouldn't had shot up Virginia tech and taking 32 lives with himself.

It's about giving back to the needy people for once and for all. If whores are so happy to fuck the jocks in their schools, and ostracize the losers who in turn shoot up their school. Why can't they bother to fuck some incel for 30 minutes or a hour? I mean they take many dicks weekly anyway. Give back to the needy you fucks.

View attachment 88131

View attachment 88132

View attachment 88133
Based. However just legalise/"decriminalize" existing prostitutes & pay for this using the exact same budget & call them in as therapists.

SchrodingersDick

SchrodingersDick

Youth ends at NW2. Life ends at NW3.
-
High IQ but needlessly complicated.. If we just make women property, all societal problems will instantly disappear.

KingOfRome

KingOfRome

dollpilled manlet untermensch
-
Just legalize prostitution lol.

ihaveno1

ihaveno1

Life is such a cruel joke
-
damn such high effort post tbh

fukmylyf

fukmylyf

Mentalcel
-
I honestly didn't care in high school. Being incel didn't bother me until I was in university

Eskimocel

Eskimocel

-
I honestly didn't care in high school. Being incel didn't bother me until I was in university
In highschool I was so clueless and unaware of what was happening.

PotatoTomato

PotatoTomato

Veteran
-
Most guys don't care about sex as much as they care about affection and love. It would change nothing.

Einon

Einon

Mouthbreath myself into inceldom.
-
Wether it works or It doesn't.Someone's gonna shoot their load in a cunt.

Sans

Sans

Admiral
-
Hello cucktears. It’s a beautiful day outside. Birds are singing. Flowers are blooming. On days like these, cucks like you...

Should be burning in hell.

As for the OP, high IQ.

fukmylyf

fukmylyf

Mentalcel
-
In highschool I was so clueless and unaware of what was happening.
same. I guess that's the reason. The people I hung out with weren't talking about their sex lives or going to parties. When you get to university it's shoved in your face everyday.

Firefly

Firefly

Who Needs A Fucking Title?!
-
Hello cucktears. It’s a beautiful day outside. Birds are singing. Flowers are blooming. On days like these, cucks like you...

Should be burning in hell.

As for the OP, high IQ.
lol it's over for undertalecels

C

CopeWithTheRope

subhuman monster
-
This is magnificent. Beautifully laid out and articulated. This should definitely be implemented, since it will save lives.

universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Admiral
-
Perhaps with greatER activity such a plan would be considered by the government.

nxdismycope

nxdismycope

Its not over - its just never began
-
eliot wouldnt ER if a foid would suck his dick
fact^

ordinaryotaku

ordinaryotaku

Make your local feminist eat pavement.
-
You have to be wealthy as fuck or get the government to fund this program if you're going to do this.

StaroRavager

StaroRavager

Tool of Agony
-
They begin to lose their moral compass more and more day by day, and you can't blame them for it. Their social environment shapes them the way they are.
JFL @ believing in a (((moral compass)))
Damn if Seung Hui Cho (who was rejected by a literal prostitute) had been a client of the LP program, he wouldn't had shot up Virginia tech and taking 32 lives with himself.
Cho would’ve shot up VT wether or not he got to fuck that hooker. He was just trying to check off a box before he died

FinnCel

FinnCel

Legend
-
I'd like to see this in practice as it looks promising.

A lot of women will oppose this as they are disgusted by us. They will say it's against women's rights. A lot of people have to die, with hundreds or thousands of dead people before they realize making fun of people will only bite yourself at some point.

It really saddens me how much we are made fun of and how many of us have snapped and done these acts.
The only reason people even talk about mental health issues is because of these shootings

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
-
plan to stop school shootings: ban females

The End

The End

Wizard
-
You're not serious, are you? There is no way - NO WAY - this will happen. They would sooner exterminate us.

FlyFace

FlyFace

Memento Mori
-
I couldn't give a damn anymore tbh. May a thousand flies infest their cum soaked fannies for all I care. My anger is at boiling point constantly vying for attention with my hardcore depression while I also have to hide it from everybody.. which I am good at.. but nobody deserves to be unable to show their emotion. So if future suffering has to happen, it will happen on both sides of the argument and there is no way in hell there will be anything done about it until close to a hundred casualties in one strike. Such a catastrophe will change the world. For better or worse. For death or life. For the end or the beginning.

FrereJacques

FrereJacques

Virginity is positively correlated with IQ
-
xxxxxx

xxxxxx

Banned
-
So how will this work? We pay the women?

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

LifePill Dispenser
-
So how will this work? We pay the women?
Anti school shootings organizations, government funding and mass shooters survivor funding groups

xxxxxx

xxxxxx

Banned
-
Anti school shootings organizations, government funding and mass shooters survivor funding groups
Sounds good to me, so over 18+ men can get sex? Thats good but what about under 18. There's a lot of high school incels.

anon

anon

babyfaced subhuman
-
This would work really well and it's probably the only thing that would significantly lower school shooting rates. Just give young men the sexual experiences they need in their formative years. You can obviously never replicate true validation that high tier normies and Chads get, but this is close enough.

W

Weston404

Captain
-
Why is it legal for a Toronto teacher to teach in the nude, but Asian women wearing short dresses in 'holistic' massage parlors are arrested and fined by the Toronto police?!

i_DareYouREEme

i_DareYouREEme

Plushiecel
-
based
50-200 would not be enough for the teehees, they'd ask for complete scholarship or related prices knowing their true egocentric nature. this would build up even higher life costs for the future adults and ultimately only would work if the foid's life depended on it (which is not the case anymore as if a foid runs the glorified NEET gym path instead of college she can just marry a betabuxxer later on) maybe we would have more luck indirectly forcing teenagers to participate like in "Drop Out" but things like #metoo would interfere with it

Red Pill Rage

Red Pill Rage

Officer
-
High school is a preview of what you will experience in life once you graduate. It DOESN'T get better.

Wonder

Wonder

Disordercel
-
Would be great but wouldn't we fund this by taxing? So would we be, in essence, paying for our own and others usage of hookers?

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

LifePill Dispenser
-
Would be great but wouldn't we fund this by taxing? So would we be, in essence, paying for our own and others usage of hookers?
Maybe but at least it's being paid for our good instead of being dumped on some useless female issues

CXbYVj336u

CXbYVj336u

Career in the feel teams
-
You have a good heart, OP, but it was never about stopping school shootings, the elites love them. It increases fear and their power as a result.

Kirito3

Kirito3

Edgelord
-
View attachment 88119

View attachment 88135

View attachment 88136

View attachment 88128

LOSERS' PROSTITUTION

PC Exam

View attachment 88130

View attachment 88134

View attachment 88131

View attachment 88132

View attachment 88133
This wouldn’t work. It’s about the validation, not the sex. If a hooker who still hates the kids guys does it because she has to, nothing changes.

IWantToBeBetter

IWantToBeBetter

Recruit
-
That's a big brain play, OP

Though, for me personally, when it was all said and done, I would just be alone again. Maybe even more so than before after having that one taste...

Nakuro

Nakuro

Microcel4cm/ItsOver
-
Promotin escortcels, like promo slavery and cuckoldry

Michael15651

Michael15651

Destined Virgin.
-
High school is a preview of what you will experience in life once you graduate. It DOESN'T get better.
Yep, it never does. This is, unfortunately, the life that was handed to us starting from the day we were born.

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

LifePill Dispenser
-
That's a big brain play, OP

Though, for me personally, when it was all said and done, I would just be alone again. Maybe even more so than before after having that one taste...
Maybe
But fucking your onetits for most is a giga lifefuel

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)