Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Losing your hair - it’s not over

• Thread starter AnxiousAtypical
  • Start date
AnxiousAtypical

AnxiousAtypical

mixed-race autistic gymcel
★★★★
If you’re losing your hair then I suggest you to shave it all off because you’d look like ridiculous with a bald patch. All you need to do is to shave your head, grow a beard, go the gym, wear decent clothes and you’d hopefully you will end up like him.
99AC1D6F B9FA 4B0F 9FE7 033EF951F400

If you’re losing your hair then I suggest you to shave it all off because you’d look like ridiculous with a bald patch. All you need to do is to shave your head, grow a beard, go the gym, wear decent clothes and you’d hopefully you will end up like him.
Really :feelsseriously:

Works great if you have decent looks and youre over 40.

Balding in your teen years or 20s will ruin you, even with a warrior skull. Balding means decay, age, foulness, boredom and death. No woman wants that.

is this that EEmaxxxer Bald and Bankrupt

bald only works if you have lots of money and find a gold digger
no woman prefers the bald look. she will say that to her husband but then wish he had hair and a bigger dick and tell the truth to her girlfriends

Only for ppl w/good beard genes

You need a head shape to pull it off.

No hope for recessed skullcels.

bald only works if you have lots of money and find a gold digger
no woman prefers the bald look. she will say that to her husband but then wish he had hair and a bigger dick and tell the truth to her girlfriends
how much money?

I can grow a good beard however I have a stubborn moustache gap

just look like a generic reddit cuck theory

Good luck with my fucked up skull

all that and I hopefully would still look like shit

Yeah bro dw about going bald bro. GIGA TERRA YOTTA COPE.

Even that guy would look way better with hair, I already shaved it all off once and it looked shit. If I truely cared I would get hairimplants but I don't because it's over anyways.

ty bro , really helpful :)

Only works if you have good facial features and a big frame (also, not everybody has a decent beard). As a framecel with shitty facial features I would become a 3/10 if I lose my hair.