Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Lost all my faith in indians having any bit of intelligence after seeing them suck off jewish mossad

blackraven

blackraven

Enlightened Hermit
★★★★★
Why did I expect anything more from humanoid life forms that do their absolute best to imitate insects starting with being unhygenic and eating cow shit to having intense smell and making high frequency chirping noises
Jm1
Jm2
Jm3

Last edited:
Absolutely pathetic tbh, if curries were anti-kike they could ally with russia/iran and take over

I think Indians hate Muslims. Pakistan committed a genocide in Bangladesh (which was East Pakistan at the time, and Hindu) and India had to intervene to kick out the Muslim hordes. And that was just 40 years ago. The Hindus won an election in Pakistan, but the Muslims said fuck that and massacred 3 million of them instead.

Even the pacifist cuck Gandhi was more based than modern currycels:

[T]he Jews should have offered themselves to the butcher’s knife. They should have thrown themselves into the sea from cliffs.....It would have aroused the world and the people of Germany.... As it is they succumbed anyway in their millions.”

I think Indians hate Muslims. Pakistan committed a genocide in Bangladesh (which was East Pakistan at the time, and Hindu) and India had to intervene to kick out the Muslim hordes. And that was just 40 years ago. The Hindus won an election in Pakistan, but the Muslims said fuck that and massacred 3 million of them instead.
True but sucking off isreal in turn is just plain braindead

Brutal

Jews and indians are bros in street shitting :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

This is all false. Bangladesh was also Muslim and a Bengali Muslim won the election in Pakistan. And the Pakis killed 3 million Muslims.

In regards to the thread, those are Hindu dindu Modicels who worship cows and elephants. Some of us currys hate kikes more than sand niggers