Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Lots of cars parked in my area

Waco

Waco

Zigger (but secretly Nigger)
-
I want walking outside at afternoon like I usually do on the weekends, and today a big football mach between rival clubs is happening so every normie is coming to my area (theres a big football stadium owned by my city's club).
And it was amazing man, shitloads of cars parked everywhere, on every sidewalk, even on sidewalks next to the highway. I saw a yugo, a jaguar SUV, a chevrolet aveo, a toyota yaris (first generation I think), some fancy BMW, an alfa romeo hatchback, a white fiat panda etc.

While I was creeping around counting how many cars have polyester seats some normie and his roastie wife walking their dog walked past me :worryfeels:, nothing happened tho.

Amazing story, you should write a book about it :hax:

Incel neighbourhood patrol :feelsbaton:
My neighborhood seems pretty lawless, theres 3 beat up vans just rotting in the parking lot, and my mom once found a bullet casing on the ground. :feelsbaton:

My neighborhood seems pretty lawless, theres 3 beat up vans just rotting in the parking lot, and my mom once found a bullet casing on the ground. :feelsbaton:
fucking gypsies mang