Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Lots of foids/fags/lazy scum fired due to inflation, less useless jobs

Those whores you see posting about their 'Coding jobs' are being fired :feelsPop:

lifefuel, those dumb whores get hired for diversity initiatives / quotas and make twice my salary for fixing typos in strings.

God, I fucking wish I had a useless job and got paid 6 figures.

God, I fucking wish I had a useless job and got paid 6 figures.
And then you wouldn't be posting here. Only foids and chads have the privilege of working stupid useless jobs for crazy salaries.

TURBOCHARGED LIFEFUEL

You know these useless HR/management retards didn’t save a penny for a rainy day either.

When companies are losing money obviously they’re going to get rid of the useless jobs first. These foids and chads think they’re actually valuable and doing something for the company jfl. It’s like the NBA paying the WNBA to exist

Those whores you see posting about their 'Coding jobs' are being fired :feelsPop:

lifefuel, those dumb whores get hired for diversity initiatives / quotas and make twice my salary for fixing typos in strings.
They say they have “tech” jobs which just means they happen to be working in a building owned by a tech company where she spends her time forwarding emails or poorly writing a job description