Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel louis ck debunks the bluepill

Fucking brutal how everybody is laughing about this. It's not a fucking joke you cunts.

Fucking brutal how everybody is laughing about this. It's not a fucking joke you cunts.
exactly. he's telling the truth

This guy is a huge cuck though

people seem to have so much laughter in them.
where does it come from?

people seem to have so much laughter in them.
where does it come from?

From having a normal and fulfilling life something I will never experience. However I take comfort in knowing that all of this will be taken away when they become old. Maybe that is why all the old people are so bitter?

From having a normal and fulfilling life something I will never experience. However I take comfort in knowing that all of this will be taken away when they become old. Maybe that is why all the old people are so bitter?
I think if you have a fulfilling life, the memories of the good times of the past keep you warm and comfortable when you're old and frail.
And you have a circle of family and friends who care for you and you're happy in the knowledge that you won't die alone.

I think if you have a fulfilling life, the memories of the good times of the past keep you warm and comfortable when you're old and frail.
And you have a circle of family and friends who care for you and you're happy in the knowledge that you won't die alone.

Maybe, but you also miss your chad life. I won't have a chad life to miss.

It's a joke to them but yeah point taken they would gang up on someone for saying this seriously but if it's self-depreciating humor then it's funny to them.
for them is comedy

for we it is tragedy
Being a male comedian means being a cuck for other people's amusement.

It's a joke to them but yeah point taken they would gang up on someone for saying this seriously but if it's self-depreciating humor then it's funny to them.

Being a male comedian means being a cuck for other people's amusement.
i bet most normies are secretly blackpilled

i bet most normies are secretly blackpilled
They are but they are also cowards that like to gang up on physically weak autistic males for trangressing unspoken social norms that no one talks about but expects you to follow and that are always subject to change.

They are but they are also cowards that like to gang up on physically weak autistic males for trangressing unspoken social norms that no one talks about but expects you to follow and that are always subject to change.
incels in denial are the most bluepilled faggots