Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Love how racepill deniers call us dumb

I

_incelinside

☆☆☆☆☆
★★★★★
But yet they can't provide any evidence that isn't cherrypicked or anecdotal. Makes you think

There's too much race talk going on. It's not smart scientific race talk either, it's autistic race talk.

At one point 50% of threads on page #1 had something to do with race.

When will you fuckers tone it down?

Does the racebait garbage ever stop?

Does the racebait garbage ever stop?
This forum is run by the ZOG and BBCtyrones, they're trying to trick us a race that is getting extinct very quickly into fucking ugly gooks and giving away our precious seed.

This forum is run by the ZOG and BBCtyrones, they're trying to trick us a race that is getting extinct very quickly into fucking ugly gooks and giving away our precious seed.
c o n s p i r a c y

our precious seed.
incel seed = precious? lmao we shouldn't spread our genes anyway tbh. no conspiracy needed

>But yet they can't provide any evidence that isn't cherrypicked or anecdotal.
Ha, jokes on you.
I've got my evidence right here:
Untitled

The only true racepill is:

BBC Law
Ethnic Thug Law

But yet they can't provide any evidence that isn't cherrypicked or anecdotal. Makes you think
It comes down to the fact that they’re not in a location with white-worshipping ethnics

It's because no one takes you seriously.
The racepill is purely dependant on location.
Some aspects of the race pill are dependant on location, like JBW. JBW won't save you if you live in San Francisco or LA for example, nor will it work if you live in a nordic place. But JBW lays out where exactly you can move or travel to use it to your advantage.

Meanwhile ethnics are universally undesired, there's no argument against that.

racepill deniers are as retarded as bluepillers. there are countless statistics that prove the racepill in a consistent manner with whites always being at the top and blacks or curries being at the bottom yet pizza IQ RP deniers think otherwise.

"B-BUT RACE IS COPE. FACE IS ALL THAT MATTERS!"

black and white thinking aka you're a fucking retard. face is generally the most important but that doesn't mean race is irrelevant. a tyrone, chang or super pajeet will always be far inferior to a chad. race sets the boundaries for the maximum potential SMV an individual within that race can attain.

Some aspects of the race pill are dependant on location, like JBW. JBW won't save you if you live in San Francisco or LA for example, nor will it work if you live in a nordic place. But JBW lays out where exactly you can move or travel to use it to your advantage.

Meanwhile ethnics are universally undesired, there's no argument against that.

That's because you utterly ignore slavic countries where ethnics are seen as exotic.

You need to imagine yourself in their shoes. Whites have the highest possible SMV among all the races in the world. Yet the whitecels on this forum get rejected by the lowest of the lowest ethnic bitches. Imagine the frustration, their situation is worse than that of ethnic incels. I feel genuinely bad for them.

racepill deniers are as retarded as bluepillers. there are countless statistics that prove the racepill in a consistent manner with whites always being at the top and blacks or curries being at the bottom yet pizza IQ RP deniers think otherwise.

"B-BUT RACE IS COPE. FACE IS ALL THAT MATTERS!"

black and white thinking aka you're a fucking retard. face is generally the most important but that doesn't mean race is irrelevant. a tyrone, chang or super pajeet will always be far inferior to a chad. race sets the boundaries for the maximum potential SMV an individual within that race can attain.

giphy.gif

Couldn't have said it better myself. Reasonable, irrefutable explanation of the racepill.

This place is like listening to cable news.

That's because you utterly ignore slavic countries where ethnics are seen as exotic.
There's literally no proof that your claim about slavic countries though. You just make the claim and then... that's it. There's nothing more behind it.
See; when we talk about the race pill we actually have multiple studies and verifiable ancedotes to form an arguments on, there can actually be a conversation about that. When you just make a claim like "Ethnics do well in Lithuania" there's nothing anyone can add to that.

There's literally no proof that your claim about slavic countries though. You just make the claim and then... that's it. There's nothing more behind it.
See; when we talk about the race pill we actually have multiple studies and verifiable ancedotes to form an arguments on, there can actually be a conversation about that. When you just make a claim like "Ethnics do well in Lithuania" there's nothing anyone can add to that.
Go to a slavic country and you'll be surprised.

Go to a slavic country and you'll be surprised.
How about no. I'm not doing stuff that's not proven to work, especially not when there's proof the opposite is true -- that people in slavic countries lynch ethnics when they try and go there.

You're not gonna get me on the Emmet Till shit.

How about no. I'm not doing stuff that's not proven to work, especially not when there's proof the opposite is true -- that people in slavic countries lynch ethnics when they try and go there.

You're not gonna get me on the Emmet Till shit.
Volcel tbh.

One off anecdotes =/= evidence.
THIS:
6-jpg.8937

is evidence for example.

Me posting this though;
ugly.jpg

Would not be evidence against lookstheory or that in America Asian men get laid easily.

One off anecdotes =/= evidence.
THIS:
6-jpg.8937

is evidence for example.

Me posting this though;
ugly.jpg

Would not be evidence against lookstheory or that in America Asian men get laid easily.
How is this evidence ? I can guarantee that this was done in western countries, barely anyone in slav land uses tinder or any western dating apps. We are still stuck on using facebook and approaching women irl. I've witnessed multiple women talking about how they would fuck a black man just to experiment, because you're considered exotic here. Slav countries are literally 99% white.

Last edited:
How is this evidence ? I can guarantee that this was done in western countries, barely anyone in slav land uses tinder or any western dating apps. We are still stuck on using facebook and approaching women irl. I've witnessed multiple women talking about how they would fuck a black man just to experiment, because you're considered exotic here. Slav countries are literally 99% white.
Find me a study using slavic countries then.
I said that's what evidence looks like, not that it's evidence directly for slavic countries. But to make a "theory" you can't just base it off of your own unverifiable anecdotes, you kind of need evidence to back you up, I don't know why that's so fucking hard to grasp.

Why am I supposed to just buy that Slavic countries are apparently a paradise for ethnic men? We've posted studies on top of studies proving the race pill in the west, and in the far east, if you want one so specifically regional to just Slavic countries then you're gonna have to dig for that yourself.

Find me a study using slavic countries then.
I said that's what evidence looks like, not that it's evidence directly for slavic countries. But to make a "theory" you can't just base it off of your own unverifiable anecdotes, you kind of need evidence to back you up, I don't know why that's so fucking hard to grasp.

Why am I supposed to just buy that Slavic countries are apparently a paradise for ethnic men? We've posted studies on top of studies proving the race pill in the west, and in the far east, if you want one so specifically regional to just Slavic countries then you're gonna have to dig for that yourself.
How am i supposed to make a shitty graph without having a population to test ? You just want me to ask a bunch of virtue signaling females about their preference ?

How am i supposed to make a shitty graph without having a population to test ? You just want me to ask a bunch of virtue signaling females about their preference ?
I said FIND A STUDY. Read.

HOW WOULD I FIND A STUDY IF THERE'S NO POPULATION. No dating apps, nothing.
Slavic countries don't have a human population now?
You don't need dating apps for someone to have made a study on this (I call 100% bullshit on there being no dating apps or websites in Slavic countries though, we've had those in the west since even before the turn of the century), there are ones that use speed dating events for example.

You're making 1000 excuses for why you refuse to look into this, but you're not doing it yourself. Meanwhile we've done all the work we can on our part to prove the race pill.

Slavic countries don't have a human population now?
You don't need dating apps for someone to have made a study on this (I call 100% bullshit on there being no dating apps or websites in Slavic countries though, we've had those in the west since even before the turn of the century), there are ones that use speed dating events for example.

You're making 1000 excuses for why you refuse to look into this, but you're not doing it yourself. Meanwhile we've done all the work we can on our part to prove the race pill.
You clearly didn't do all the work you can, go to any slav country and make opinion by yourself, i can't prove it to you it's impossible, asking women is literally useless, they have to be unaware, otherwise they can lie.

You clearly didn't do all the work you can, go to any slav country and make opinion by yourself, i can't prove it to you it's impossible, asking women is literally useless, they have to be unaware, otherwise they can lie.
Jesus christ race pill deniers are so braindead.

"Where's the evidence that Slavic countries are different from the rest of the world?"
"G-g-go there yourself!"

Fucking neck yourself. Blocked.

Jesus christ race pill deniers are so braindead.

"Where's the evidence that Slavic countries are different from the rest of the world?"
"G-g-go there yourself!"

Fucking neck yourself. Blocked.
Volcel