Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Love Island

LostSoulUK

LostSoulUK

Officer
★★
There is no other show that is as rage inducing as this. I'm sure you guys are aware of it as it's a cultural phenomenon. The format sells because it produces constant drama which makes it addictive. The new all stars series is due to start.

Now lets discuss why its an incels worst nightmare. This show is literally a Tinder dating show in a villa, the aim is to be in a couple which leads to a lot of fake couples to stay in the game. The couples that are compatible progress the furthest. Its the most cucked show on television. Everyone is a supermodel and its vacuous as hell, there is nothing likeable whatsoever about these people. It promotes an unrealistic standard of beauty and this generation idolises these shallow scumbags nicking a living.

Then when they leave the villa, they are met with an army of fangirls who worship the ground they walk on. The islanders then become millionaires from lucrative endorsement deals, club appearances which they charge a fortune for and thousands of instagram followers. Fuck this show and the people that have enabled such a travesty upon humanity :lasereyes:.

fucking sabotage their filming equipment

lucrative endorsement deals, club appearances which they charge a fortune for and thousands of followers. Fuck this show and the people that have enabled such a travesty upon humanity :lasereyes:.
reminds me on hunger games :feelshaha:

Put chads and stacies in an island
Let them fuck each other
Make THE WHOLE THING ON TELEVISION
THEY BECOME RICH AND FAMOUS

HOW ARE YOU SUPPOSED TO STAY CALM

send a tactical nuke on love island while all the chads and Stacy’s fuck (in video game)

Greed and lookism , must be stopped.

I'm tellin you now guys, nothing will make you rage more than this show if you ever dare to catch an episode. The format is actually brutal because the islanders swap couples at the drop of a hat. If your not in a 'couple' your at risk of being dumped from the island.

The way these islanders speak is rage inducing, they talk like fuckin idiots and are shallow as hell. They openly discriminate other islanders that are perceived undesirable to their ridiculous standards.

Whilst the format is addictive due to the constant drama, its honestly nightmare fuel for losers like us. At least Big Brother represents a wide demographic of every walk of life, you see some real freaks of nature and social outcasts on Big Brother. I'm a fan of Big Brother although even that featured some arseholes but at least they were evicted from the process. Controversy sells which is why Big Brother has always made compelling television, Love Island on the other hand has no redeemable features, it's the lowest common denominator of television, vacuous, discriminating and manipulated by producers.

I'm disgusted to be part of a society that has produced this filth that has contributed to unrealistic standards of society. What kind of generation looks up to low lives who are nicking a living. We live in a world were Love Islanders and rapist millionaire footballers are perceived as role models, let that sink in :whatfeels:.

Its been 5 minutes into the new series and the women have already declared that they want someone 'nice and tall' as a preference. This show epitomises this hypergamy society we live in. The fact that these people are considered 'influencers' by the population makes me despair for humanity.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back