Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Love song are not made for us

FrenchSandNigger

FrenchSandNigger

Recruit
★★★
It's just sad to realize that we can't relate to love song anymore after a certain age, if you are over 25 yo virigin, do you really feel concerned by love song ? I do not think so, im 29 yo, when i was a teenager, i loved this type of song, i was very romantic like probably many of you, but no, life was not supposed to be filled with love of a woman, worst than that the blackpill have been swallowed and now i know that even if i get married, it would be for my money or because i have a high position.

My only hope is to gather enough money to go to my north african country and litterary buy a woman and tbh even that will probably not be enough, imagine traveling to get a women and end up with the same fat bitch you could find in France, but the only twist is that she is arab like you :feelskek:

Anyways, i will beat her ass and burn her passeport.

Iris is a good song though i cant relate

I like rap music about degenerate drug sex and alcohol orgy!

I like rap music about degenerate drug sex and alcohol orgy!
I like rap music like eminem and tupac.

But i love watching cardi B music video, megan thee and other bitch that do the same type of content.

Almost every single song I can think of involves some level of romance or intimacy. You can't escape it.

It's just sad to realize that we can't relate to love song anymore after a certain age, if you are over 25 yo virigin, do you really feel concerned by love song ? I do not think so, im 29 yo, when i was a teenager, i loved this type of song, i was very romantic like probably many of you, but no, life was not supposed to be filled with love of a woman, worst than that the blackpill have been swallowed and now i know that even if i get married, it would be for my money or because i have a high position.

My only hope is to gather enough money to go to my north african country and litterary buy a woman and tbh even that will probably not be enough, imagine traveling to get a women and end up with the same fat bitch you could find in France, but the only twist is that she is arab like you :feelskek:

Anyways, i will beat her ass and burn her passeport.
Those songs are dumb anyway

Love songs are ERfuel. :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Video games have some of the best soundtracks