Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Lovin' our new found freedom

Tarquinius

Tarquinius

Disregard my larping efforts. I can't change it.
★★★★
thats a NSFW gore avi, that can still be reported and removed dumb fuck. kys nigger

thats a NSFW gore avi, that can still be reported and removed dumb fuck. kys nigger

Oh no you have foid avi oh no me crying waaaah waaah mommy mods mods remove it i dont like it waaah waaah

tragic-omar.gif

I got warned for having this avi some months ago JFL

based

Sleep deprivation is the best drug
one time i dreamed this screeching thing was in my room and i screamed and then it jumped on top of my wardrobe and peeked at me, it was fucking terrifying. Then my parents came in which is also nightmare fuel and i got up naked, flipped the table and took cover and screamed they should go away. I didnt run 500km away so they couldnt find me for nothing.

but in all srs, my sleep has been busted since 5th grade, school fucked my mental health forever

one time i dreamed this screeching thing was in my room and i screamed and then it jumped on top of my wardrobe and peeked at me, it was fucking terrifying. Then my parents came in which is also nightmare fuel and i got up naked, flipped the table and took cover and screamed they should go away. I didnt run 500km away so they couldnt find me for nothing.

but in all srs, my sleep has been busted since 5th grade, school fucked my mental health forever
Same, I probably have some neurodegenerative disease because of it now. I remember I was sleep deprived one time and convinced myself that if a computer creates an audio file at a very specific frequency it would produce the same amount of energy as a nuke :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

Oh no you have foid avi oh no me crying waaaah waaah mommy mods mods remove it i dont like it waaah waaah
Yes, but unironically mods should ban you troons

Same, I probably have some neurodegenerative disease because of it now. I remember I was sleep deprived one time and convinced myself that if a computer creates an audio file at a very specific frequency it would produce the same amount of energy as a nuke :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:
LMAO

not sleeping in puberty when ur still growing is hyper destructive, I 100% have issues. My limbs are all weirdly disproportinal, I have the shoesize of a person 6 inch taller than me like, something went fucking wrong because I stayed up till 2am, slept 3h max, got up at 5-6 and went to school for years.

as for fucked beliefs
1. i thought I would get sniped through my window, so i always put my chair really low. When there was any light outside, i thought thats muzzle flash in distance
2. i found a dead fly and i made a gravestone from cardboard for it for some reason and like watched it for six days before throwing in trash
3. i put picture of Marcus Aurelius and the Dude who invented Donald Duck on my wall and saluted it on daily basis for a while, while playing this music

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nTP9DevI3mQ

4. i got so tired, I literally couldnt stay awake anymore during day. So I would hold my breath like a retard to stay awake. I did this all day.
5. I poured hand sanitizer on my dick and balls because the pain would make me stay awake for longer

idk man theres more but, definitely the worst fucking time of life was my teens

LMAO

not sleeping in puberty when ur still growing is hyper destructive, I 100% have issues. My limbs are all weirdly disproportinal, I have the shoesize of a person 6 inch taller than me like, something went fucking wrong because I stayed up till 2am, slept 3h max, got up at 5-6 and went to school for years.

as for fucked beliefs
1. i thought I would get sniped through my window, so i always put my chair really low. When there was any light outside, i thought thats muzzle flash in distance
2. i found a dead fly and i made a gravestone from cardboard for it for some reason and like watched it for six days before throwing in trash
3. i put picture of Marcus Aurelius and the Dude who invented Donald Duck on my wall and saluted it on daily basis for a while, while playing this music

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nTP9DevI3mQ

4. i got so tired, I literally couldnt stay awake anymore during day. So I would hold my breath like a retard to stay awake. I did this all day.
5. I poured hand sanitizer on my dick and balls because the pain would make me stay awake for longer

idk man theres more but, definitely the worst fucking time of life was my teens

I remember sleeping 1 hour a day at certain points during my schooling. All in some vain attempt at "sticking it to the man!" by "reclaiming" my time. Though I have a whole host of other issues that also contributed to fucking my brain.