Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Low inhib=moggers!

H

HighTGymcel

Self-banned
-
Look at all the low inhibcels like saint hamudi.
They got lots of positive attention, meanwhile us high inhib cels are isolated from everything and we cant even go outside to do stuff that is deemed normal by soyciety like buying groceries and so on.
I6d7

I have been saying this since day one btw. If you are low inhib you can just get drunk and it will still work

Yeah... mostly. You still can't ascend that way, but at least you can become an incelebrity.
we cant even go outside to do stuff that is deemed normal by soyciety like buying groceries and so on
I can relate to this more than I should. :fuk:

Look at all the low inhibcels like saint hamudi.
They got lots of positive attention, meanwhile us high inhib cels are isolated from everything and we cant even go outside to do stuff that is deemed normal by soyciety like buying groceries and so on.View attachment 532077
Its over it is over

My depression and apathy has made me very low inhib. Effectively, I have little to lose by this point.

Agreed they mog. Tbh true low inhibs can't really be incels imo. Want proof

View: https://youtu.be/SlNU1Gksr4g

Just watch 2nd half of video if you don't wanna watch whole thing.

What most incels (most people even) don't understand is it's incredibly abnormal to be that low inhib. It's not normal at all.

Btw this guy almost went to prison, so there is a downside.

True, I've been high-inhib for alot of my life, and I'm invisible.

Yeah tbh I really wish I was low inhib