Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Low IQ foid gets scammed by Chadfish

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/OffMyChestPH/comments/1ceyi8w/i_was_a_victim_of_a_romance_scam/

My wallet can recover fast, but my soul can't heal that easily. I wish it could. It just hurts because I feel like I was betrayed. No one else knew my standards, but this "guy" (putting it in quotes now because we don't even know if he really is the person in the photos I have) has it all - from the looks to the personality and how he was "so in love with me." It feels like all I wanted was used against me. No one else knows what I wanted, only God. Not even my parents, they just found out my standards recently.

No one else knew she wanted Chad :feelsjuice: :feelskek:

She is just a dumb whore.

I'm glad that the dude gave her a hard time and it at least stressed her out a bit :feelshaha:

is she just being retarded or what kind of standards are supposed to be secret jfl :feelskek: :feelskek:

Outsmarted by a Curry or Nigerian scammer how naïve

Now Kimchicels outjew and outnigger both races. How great it is.