Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Low IQ married Abo was "confused on which hole to penetrate"

H

Hobo Cel

Banned
-
From an A.M.A. article 1971. ( They were studying abo genetics)

"25 YEAR OLD ABORIGINAL COUPLE WERE COPULATING IN THE ANUS but couldn't understand why a pregnancy never resulted".

:feelsohh:

Wait, foids can't be impregnated by anal?:dafuckfeels:

"25 YEAR OLD ABORIGINAL COUPLE WERE COPULATING IN THE ANUS but couldn't understand why a pregnancy never resulted".

Brutal uranus pill

@Languishingrn is an abo
Legit? I didn’t think there were any on this forum.

Just be aboriginal theory.

He was a pure soul...
I remember when I was a kid, I used to think girls had dicks too :feelskek::feelskek:

I mean, both are shitskins? amirite :feelsaww:

Abos are worse than niggers

In what way?
As of September 2019, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander prisoners represented 28% of the total adult prisoner population, while accounting for 2% of the general adult population (3.3% of the total population).
The age-standardised imprisonment rate for Indigenous people was 1,891 people per 100,000 of adult population, while for non-Indigenous people it was 136, which meant that the imprisonment rate for Indigenous people was 14 times higher than that of non-Indigenous people.
74 percent of Indigenous prisoners had been imprisoned previously
Chris Graham of the National Indigenous Times calculated in 2008 that the imprisonment rate of Indigenous Australians was five times higher than that of black men in South Africa at the end of apartheid.
They get free housing from the Australian government and usually the first thing they do is to sell the copper cables and buy alcohol and drugs.
49B9D13400000578 0 image a 9 1519975009014
IKu8nAp

I have relatives in Australia and they redpilled me on abos :feelshaha:

@ilieknothing any experiences with abos?

@ilieknothing any experiences with abos?
I am mostly afraid of them. An abo foid once called me a sand nigger on the train.

They get a shitload of affirmative action. The whites with one drop of aboriginal blood take full advantage of it.

I am mostly afraid of them. An abo foid once called me a sand nigger on the train.

They get a shitload of affirmative action. The whites with one drop of aboriginal blood take full advantage of it.
At least they're causing their own extinction and are getting breeded out.

probably because no one wants to fuck abo foids so their only choice is other abos
Fair enough

They get free housing from the Australian government and usually the first thing they do is to sell the copper cables and buy alcohol and drugs.
View attachment 519933View attachment 519934
I have relatives in Australia and they redpilled me on abos :feelshaha:
I don’t have a problem with people doing drugs tbh. They should be taken off government assistance, and buy their own drugs with their own hard work.

I get triggered when Americans mispronounce Uranus.

View: https://youtu.be/1hIwD17Crko?t=6

Oh wow, urine is, so much better.

Aboriginal culture sorta reminds me of native American Cherokee reservations.

They don't have to assimilate, so it can lead to various addictions and dysfunction.