[Blackpill] Low social status 'can damage immune system'

TURBO

TURBO

Wizard
-
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-38092146

But heres the kicker, FACE= SOCIAL STATUS

we found that even after controlling for other variables such as when the respondents were born, their level of education and their parents’ social status, people with more attractive faces tended to start out in higher-status jobs

The effect, it seems, remains constant throughout men’s and women’s career histories – there was no significant difference in the impact of beauty as they aged and progressed in their careers. In other words, facial attractiveness is as important in determining people’s occupational prestige at the beginning of their careers as it is in the middle or at the end.

http://blogs.lse.ac.uk/politicsandpolicy/prettiness/

L

LDPE

Recruit
-
Of course, hard objective empiric scientific data is difficult to ignore.

H

HomoheroBishii

Banned
-
Same with height:

From Malcolm Gladwell's book 'Blink':

In the U.S. population, about 14.5 percent of all men are six feet or over. Among CEOs of Fortune 500 companies, that number is 58 percent. Even more strikingly, in the general American population, 3.9 percent of adult men are 6’2″ or taller. Among my CEO sample, 30 percent were 6’2″ or taller. .Of the tens of millions of American men below 5’6″, a grand total of ten–in my sample–have reached the level of CEO, which says that being short is probably as much, or more, of a handicap to corporate success as being a woman or an African-American.
...when corrected for variables like age and gender and weight, an inch of height is worth $789 a year in salary. That means that a person who is six feet tall, but who is otherwise identical to someone who is five foot five, will make on average $5,525 more per year.
There are exceptions but the general rule is that success = HEIGHT & FACE.

Weirdcel

Weirdcel

Banned
-
You're not entitled to a healthy immune system.

EVILcel

EVILcel

Live to fight another day
-
that's probably why i've been chronically ill for over a decade now