Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Low T Cuck gives the rules for dating his daughter

Rotting since 09

Rotting since 09

Recruit
★★★★
RPpM4cf

They're always balding with glasses on. Why is it that cucks are so drawn towards this particular style? It's uncanny. Also his daughter looks like a dude lmao

My rules for my hafu daughters.

Beta white chads and chadlites or Beta J-PopMaxxed Asian guys and they both have to worship them in every way.

They also must be educated doctors, lawyers, businessmen etc..

If not I will have her mom beat the shit out of her.

I will raise Japanese princesses.

Real JAPs.

Not those ZOG japs (jewish American princesses, fucking gross).

This is why Islam needs and ultimately will take over. The west is a sinking ship because of cucks like this.

She even doesn't seems like a female though

His wife is getting rammed by multiple Chads at this very moment.

lol as if chad follows that shit

They're always balding with glasses on. Why is it that cucks are so drawn towards this particular style? It's uncanny. Also his daughter looks like a dude lmao
I was gonna write that same thing in the OP. They always look the same. This guy doesn't even have a beard but somehow manages to look just like all the reddit bearded numales that are regularly posted here

My rules for my hafu daughters.

Beta white chads and chadlites or Beta J-PopMaxxed Asian guys and they both have to worship them in every way.

They also must be educated doctors, lawyers, businessmen etc..

If not I will have her mom beat the shit out of her.

I will raise Japanese princesses.

Real JAPs.

Not those ZOG japs (jewish American princesses, fucking gross).
My rules as well

I don't like this. Why the fuck? I love femdom but i like it for myself. This is forced supremacy and bullshit.

Bruh that body isn't low T. That body is literally no T.
I'm surprised he even managed to have offspring let alone a boy with such estrogen levels.

103AF344 11EA 4462 988C F8FEE8F13825

Attachments

• 86594B7C-6F56-48BF-A555-8327ABFDB570.png
    86594B7C-6F56-48BF-A555-8327ABFDB570.png
    351.6 KB · Views: 20
This is what makes the world worse. One more women uncontrolled. Fathers like this should be punished at sight

A whore in the making...:feelskek: What kind of father is this?

Deserves to be burned alive

lmao soy is dripping from his babyface

"her body,her rules" :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

She will not care if chads dont treat her fine. She will accept whatever chad wants She will do whatever chad wants.

Bruh that body isn't low T. That body is literally no T.
I'm surprised he even managed to have offspring let alone a boy with such estrogen levels.
I am surprised how he reproduced without testostyrone

My rules

Im gonna do whatever i want with your whore daughter in front of you and you won't do shit about it because I'll break your fucking soy face homeboy

Got it commander cuck?

His daughter looks like a fucking man anyways. He probably brainwashed her to choose her gender like typical soy parents do. Fucking freaks

I don’t like men who either wear those shirts with the “treat her wrong and I’ll kill you” shirts or the cucked counterpoint.

A lot of fathers have trouble perceiving their daughters as sexual beings. To an extent that’s natural, nobody likes to think of their little girl getting fucked.

But if you did a good job raising her she will be able to set and enforce her own boundaries. It’s simply not appropriate to be making any reference to your daughter’s sex life with a T-shirt.

Plus, it’s a real good way to cut yourself out of your grandchildren’s lives. Men don’t forget that you threatened them, and after they are married her future husband will decide how present you are in their new lives together.

Tfw when balding and glasses on :feelsrope:

Well, at least I can infiltrate I guess.

He seems like the type to post on Reddit women's subs