Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Lowering your standards is cope

Sub8Hate

Sub8Hate

Banned
-
Fat, skinny, ugly, beautiful.

It doesn't matter.

They all seem to have the same SMV, and they all want Chad.

manbearpig-ugly-face-smile-manbearpig-womanbearpig-demotivational-poster-1214090834.jpg

Reminder that this will get more validation than us incels in our entire life

They might be into you for a time but if Chad shows up, you’re forgotten instantly.

Deformed, missing an arm, dwarfism, doesn't matter.

They all seem to have the same SMV and they all want Chad.

No. Some females can't get Chad, Chadlite, or a normie, and that's why they claim to be "incel" even when a real incel would want to fuck.

A woman's physicall apearance has nothing to do with her sexual preferences. I have seen 6/10s date subhumans and 2/10s date chads.

A woman's physicall apearance has nothing to do with her sexual preferences. I have seen 6/10s date subhumans and 2/10s date chads.
That's some bluepilled talk. There's no "sexual preferences" when it comes to women. They all want chad and only chad.

Funny how supposedly i
No. Some females can't get Chad, Chadlite, or a normie, and that's why they claim to be "incel" even when a real incel would want to fuck.

Women are never told to lower their standards. Only men have to.

I never lowered my standars. I REFUSE to date any girl below 6/10.

Is it so hard to just acccpet that each pussy has its own tastes that usually includes chad as well?
The only thing a pussy wants to eat is Chad Thundercock. They will settle for less if they must though.

The only thing a pussy wants to eat is Chad Thundercock. They will settle for less if they must though.

They will settle. Male virginity plummets at 30. However, it isn't based on attraction, it's because Chad won't settle down with them and they have to find a lower calibre male.

Pig girl.

Lizzie Velásquez
and many others

FFemales can't be incel, and if they are, it's self imposed.

They will settle. Male virginity plummets at 30. However, it isn't based on attraction, it's because Chad won't settle down with them and they have to find a lower calibre male.
FACT

KYLO WOKE AF

Some will never settle and wonder where all the good Chads have gone, or rope because she can't score a Chad of her own.

FACT

KYLO WOKE AF

It's based on what I see on the regular and on surveys. My professors joke about dating and being single. Surveys show male virginity around 15% at around late teens early 20s, yhen abou <5% once 30. It drops to <1% at 40. IIRC.

Some will never settle and wonder where all the good Chads have gone, or rope because she can't score a Chad of her own.

Also explains why women get fat, stop having as much sex (not attracted to the guy) and depression levels increase.

I refuse to lower my standards.

They might be into you for a time but if Chad shows up, you’re forgotten instantly.
Let's be real, Chad isn't going to show up for a sub-4 woman. Chads date down sometimes but not that far down.

I would date an amputee girl even tho I don't have a fetish
Bionic arms are fucking badass

Let's be real, Chad isn't going to show up for a sub-4 woman. Chads date down sometimes but not that far down.

I don't mean they'll date her but that she might meet a Chad and simply dreaming about him being with her makes her lose interest in her beta or omega bf/husband.

Is it so hard to just acccpet that each pussy has its own tastes that usually includes chad as well?
Lol @ saying females have tastes. They all want the perfect hot Chad. they are just biding their time and waiting for Chad when they settle with non-chads. they will cheat or leave as soon as a better option comes by. Literally no female on earth is genuinely attracted to a non-Chad

Lowering standards does nothing in this day and age

I would date an amputee girl even tho I don't have a fetish
Bionic arms are fucking badass
Unfortunately, technology hasn't come to that stage yet.