Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Lt. Surge in season 1 of Pokemon was a gigachad he just takes what he wants

Sheogorath

Sheogorath

Paragon
★★★★★

I can't recall any other chars in Pokemon this low-inhib, just goes around grabbing lolis by the shoulders and saying they're cute.

SergeantIncel anime adaptation

Why is the dub so bad jfl

I'd love to find a subtitle version of the raw for this ep to see if what Surge and Misty said to teach other differed in some way.

Pokemon is the only anime that I will ever watch in english dub
as a 90s cel I had watched the dubs of Dragonball/DBZ plus Sailor Moon and Escaflowne
I believe also some Inuyasha and Witch Hunter Robin and Gundam Wing/Seed
prob others I'm forgetting too

you have to remember back in that time the internet was less accessible for stuff like subtitles, so if it was on you'd take it

That face he has is hilarious

That face he has is hilarious
Hugtime

The Kanto part of the original series of the anime took a lot of weird "creative liberties"

Example, Blaine looked like this
Blaine_anime.png

Here's how he looks in the games lmao
BlaineRFVF.png

It's probably because they didn't have too much stuff to work with, so they just pulled a bunch of stuff out of their asses. The Gen 1 pokemon games were pretty barebones.

The Kanto part of the original series of the anime took a lot of weird "creative liberties"

Example, Blaine looked like this
Blaine_anime.png

Here's how he looks in the games lmao
BlaineRFVF.png

It's probably because they didn't have too much stuff to work with, so they just pulled a bunch of stuff out of their asses. The Gen 1 pokemon games were pretty barebones.
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelshaha::feelshaha:

I hated the Pokemon anime growing up. Ash was useless and boring.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelshaha::feelshaha:

I hated the Pokemon anime growing up. Ash was useless and boring.
Yeah, this is why i'm actually glad they're finally getting rid of him after 25 years.

Ash was useless
what a cope

Ash was a swole gigachad who mogs ALL of us athletically

you only neg on him because you want to bring him down to our level but he is a literal superhero

FletchinderFletchinderWeight
HippopotasHeadHippopotasWeight
Ash lifting pignitePigniteWeight
AshLiftingLarvitarLarvitarWeight
MewtwoWeight

View attachment AshLog.webp1385pounds

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dq5ddoxRuvs

you can't question this kid he's fucking terrifying he would rip out our throats with his pinky finger

Last edited:
what a cope

View attachment 694176Ash was a swole gigachad who mogs ALL of us athletically

you only neg on him because you want to bring him down to our level but he is a literal superhero

View attachment 694178View attachment 694179
View attachment 694195View attachment 694194
View attachment 694181View attachment 694182
View attachment 694183View attachment 694185
View attachment 694188View attachment 694189

View attachment 694190View attachment 694191

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dq5ddoxRuvs

you can't question this kid he's fucking terrifying he would rip out our throats with his pinky finger

He was a shit trainer who didn't evolve his Pokemon nor even attempt to catch a tenth of the interesting Pokemon he ran across. He was useless, and an awful protagonist. Not to mention, retarded, as he was unable to see through his stalkers' disguises even after the 50th time they assaulted him. And his stalkers were annoying as hell, too. Gary's adventures would have been far more interesting to watch. :feelsjuice:

He was a shit trainer who didn't evolve his Pokemon
He didn't forcibly do it and ultimately Pikachu fucked up all the Raichus by relying more on speed than power, which let him win enough battles to become most powerful anyway.
Obviously many pokemon just evolved on their own though, like his Charmander.

nor even attempt to catch a tenth of the interesting Pokemon he ran across
IE he focused on leveling a minority and won with them instead of doing a 'collect em all' where most stagnate uselessly at level 1

He was useless, and an awful protagonist.
I just showed you many clips of him being useful and strong.
He legit jumped into a hot air balloon to rescue a stolen pokemon.

Not to mention, retarded, as he was unable to see through his stalkers' disguises even after the 50th time they assaulted him.
He wasn't the only one, I chock this up to Team Rocket having some kind of mind-fogging tech they use to accentuate their disguises.