Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Lucid dreams - Any legit ways to increase the chances of having one?

DrunkDegenerate

DrunkDegenerate

Cope Overlord
-
Quite sure most members here tried/heard about it. But do all of those "techniques" that are suggested on normie youtube videos actually work? Has anyone succeeded around here in achieving a lucid dream? Any tips? I believe this may be the ultimate coping technique.

Develop brain fog and maladaptive day dreaming

just score some lsd/acid/pcp/molly

I only once ever had a spontaneous LD and have never been able to get one again on purpose.

If you cant get those drugs get Shrooms or try to get mescaline (drug)

Develop brain fog and maladaptive day dreaming
Damn had to look up that maladaptive day dreaming thing and it seems like a very nice escapism to have.

practice reality checks and improve your dream memory

Damn had to look up that maladaptive day dreaming thing and it seems like a very nice escapism to have.
it sucks though Because it’s impossible to focus on such tasks but it’s a god send got it from too much isolation and anime as a kid

it sucks though Because it’s impossible to focus on such tasks but it’s a god send got it from too much isolation and anime as a kid
I've always been a daydreamer too but it's more voluntary and not extremely vivid. It's sufficient to have it hard focusing though.

I've always been a daydreamer too but it's more voluntary and not extremely vivid. It's sufficient to have it hard focusing though.
helps a lot to listen to some kind of music that will enhance what you want to dream about, and when I do it I walk around like an autist

In middle and high school I would spend 2-3 hours just walking around in my room day dreaming lol

helps a lot to listen to some kind of music that will enhance what you want to dream about, and when I do it I walk around like an autist

In middle and high school I would spend 2-3 hours just walking around in my room day dreaming lol
Oh my goodness I walk around the living room table too when I drink my beers. Idk how many Km I walk during one session kek.

Oh my goodness I walk around the living room table too when I drink my beers. Idk how many Km I walk during one session kek.
yeah my parents used to always get angry when they see me do autistic stuff like this, but then they just gave up

question your reality often and whenever anything slightly strange happens by looking at your hand and counting your fingers. it's annoying but eventually it will become habit and you will do it in a dream and know you are dreaming because your hand will be fucked up looking.

Substance or bust.
You can't just lucid dream like that.