Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Luke Zoomer Grind moment in sf6

get on the grind zoomers, big pot of gold waiting for you on the other side

Why do they add that nigger hair in all the new games

Why do they add that nigger hair in all the new games
:feelskek: they just have to

also the main characters are not supposed to be young zoomers, drunken boxer and american ex-PMC mercenary can't look that young, they were just made artificially younger so they would appeal more to women and fags

I want zoomers and faggots and women to die.
Recently installed FIFA23 and there's disgusting fucking foids everywhere and it really puts down my morale every time I open the game (which is exactly what Jews want). I really hope all foids become enslaved because they have shown they do not deserve to be even in the slightest free.

I want zoomers and faggots and women to die.
Recently installed FIFA23 and there's disgusting fucking foids everywhere and it really puts down my morale every time I open the game (which is exactly what Jews want). I really hope all foids become enslaved because they have shown they do not deserve to be even in the slightest free.
kek no big surprise that fifa '23 has grannies playing soccer at grandmaster level, maybe you can play one of the older games

I don’t think I’ve seen someone irl who has that shaved sides long top hair cut before.
it used to be even more popular in years past