Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Lurkers and newbies: don't get gaslighted by this sort of "advice". You are not at fault.

In your daily life, are you treated like a human being with inherent moral worth?

• Yes, I am treated with respect and dignity by other individuals.

Votes: 12 20.7%
  • No, I am treated like a cockroach.

Votes: 46 79.3%

• Total voters
PPEcel

PPEcel

cope and seethe
-

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/le7b7j/legitimate_advice_for_any_incels_lurking_here/

Inceladvice

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

You see, the most annoying thing about this bullshit isn't the loaded assumptions or the condescension. It's the facetious virtue-signalling.

It's this:
You have inherent worth because you are a human being.

Just a quick straw poll here, um, do answer: how many of you feel human? Or more specifically, how many of you feel like you are treated like a human being?

No? Of course not.

Let's not kid ourselves.

Lookism is THE most pervasive yet most frequently denied prejudice there is. Not that lookism exists independent of other prejudices; to some extent, attractiveness is inexplicably tied to race, gender, and social class. There is most definitely a penalty against individuals who look homely or plain, as opposed to those who are, say, visually striking. There is a certain set of genetic traits that society holds as an ideal, and the farther you fall short of that ideal, the more inviting you are as a target for ridicule.

You and I have endured, day after day, week after week, year after year of being told that we simply don't measure up to other human beings. Sometimes it comes in the form of explicit abuse. Sometimes it comes in the form of subliminal cultural messaging. At the end of the day, the result is identical: you and I are demoralized, dejected, despondent.

Whether you're a seasoned incels.co member or just a lurking teenager questioning his place in the genetic hierarchy, know this: If you were and are treated differently than other human beings in the classroom, in the workplace, in a bar or restaurant or shopping mall or anywhere else, because of your height, build, facial asymmetry, bone structure, ethnicity, or national origin, you are not at fault.

Now, out of fairness, I will say this Redditor's advice is not entirely incorrect. Being in a romantic relationship is not a panacea for all the emotional difficulties that you may currently be experiencing.

But the remainder of this advice is despicable. It is manipulative. He or she is transferring blame to you; blame that you don't deserve. This person is telling you that all of this -- your involuntary celibacy -- is simply a matter of "confidence, sweaty".

your confidence should come from yourself...at the end of the day you have to love yourself too

:feelsclown: : It is absolutely YOUR fault that you are not "loving yourself". It is absolutely YOUR fault for not believing that you have inherent worth, despite a lifetime of being told that you are worthless. You shouldn't acknowledge that lookism exists, inside and outside of dating. And if you are a man, you should under no circumstances ever be allowed to express any semblance of human emotion.

Everything is fine. :feelsclown:

Last edited:
The basis of the IT user is stupid. If everyone has "worth" then having worth as a human isn't unique. Therefore it doesn't make you special or even goes into consideration to others how you feel about yourself unless you yourself makes it an issue. It also means everyone around you will also have this perceived worth to the female gender. Simple put. That's irrelevant. And it's also irrelevant to biology

Many ppl not even women argue in bad faith..they have no intention of changing their minds ...There's no reason to argue with them when Google Is Free Faceandlms is free. 23yo deliberately ignorant Emily Who has a liberal arts degree isn't going to change her mind no matter how much data and evidence you provide. Understanding the difference between the deliberately ignorant and those who are genuinely curious like bluepilled incels is important. With the deliberately ignorant like women and other condescending normies you block them and move on.

We need to pin this for transcendent basedness. This is a powerfully accurate post right here.

I've always hated the "confidence should come from yourself" argument that bluepilled morons use. True confidence can only come from outside, from positive reinforcement. Chad tries out for sportsball and makes it, chad gets hit on by stacy, chad gets praised by his teacher because of halo effect...all of those things combine to make Chad confident. And of course, conversely, constant negative reinforcement will cause a person to become insecure, depressed, and withdrawn. In both cases it is outside influences that cause the outcome, and the person being acted upon, logically, can neither be blamed for the negative outcome nor praised for the positive one.

"Confidence" that comes from yourself is not confidence at all, but delusion. It's what would happen (and, in fact, what we've actually seen) when an ugly guy tries to pretend he's Chad. Everyone just laughs at him and calls him out as the delusional fool he is.

"Confidence" that comes from yourself is not confidence at all, but delusion. It's what would happen (and, in fact, what we've actually seen) when an ugly guy tries to pretend he's Chad. Everyone just laughs at him and calls him out as the delusional fool he is.

I'm a real human being. And a real hero.

Great thread, this is something that should be pinned

Even a cockroach is too generous.

Oh my god I read two lines and I'm gonna throw up. Why do you guys even go there let alone read their utter garbage? You don't have anything to prove. They're just a bunch of fucking retards.

Reading that redditor's paragraph of sludge makes me want to throw my hands in the air while screaming "fucking normies, reeeeee"

People only respect me since they can tell that I'm loony bin material. At least I have peace, but I fear get arrested or killed by cops next few years since I'm slowly losing the sense of reality and thinking that everything is a VR game.