Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Lv99_Bixnood the Chink living RENT FREE in @FuRed the cuck's haba head (+ Featured view of his Redditsona)

shii410

shii410

I'm not black I'm O. J.
★★★★★

For those who don't know this nigga previously had an account on here and was an active user known as @FuRed and he is now an inceltears cuck :lul:
Screen Shot 2022 11 30 at 25746 PM

Jfl at his gigasoy Reddit avatar:soy::feelskek: I honestly get second hand embarrassment from this shit because he tried to act like an aggressive red pilled alpha male when he was on this forum. If any irl foid saw his Redditsona I guarantee she would get "the ick" from him instantly and lose all attraction to him even if he wasnt a mentally ill hapa

Two-crossing bastard..... Imagine having 5k posts here only to be a cucktear member lmfao

Brutal, from one side to the other. Did he make a big post announcing his departure, or was he banned for some reason?
He was actually making tranny redditor posts on IT while he was still active here and got exposed for it and then got banned

He came back later on some alt which I forget the name of but that also got banned because it was pretty obvious it was him

that damn cuck
Brutal, from one side to the other. Did he make a big post announcing his departure, or was he banned for some reason?
he wasn't an incel . he also bullied other members

I think he was originally just a massive contrarian and got so obsessed with arguing with other users here that he joined a forum for mentally ill trannies and obese females with purple hair and ended up becoming a full blown Redditor:lul:

As expected; those subhumans who leave this forum will never truly forget the blackpill, latching on by way of obsessing over this forum and every member of it due to their incessant need to disprove the bitter truth of reality, that they really will forever be disadvantaged and discriminated against as sub 5 males... :feelsjuice:

Willing to bet the ITcuck still hasn't ascended, the magical personality detector not noticing his extremely white knighting, foid-worshipping ways. :feelshaha:

This is why so many attempt to reject or otherwise even attempt to "disprove" the bitter truth of reality that is the blackpill; accepting that you will always be treated in a discriminatory way and belittled by most simply for being born with the wrong genetics, not to mention forever cursed with the snowballing effect of all that on top of isolation from foids due to hypergamy and their inherent entitlement and privilege, is simply too much for most coping subhumans and truecels... :feelswhat:

It must be spoon-fed to those like ITcucks and redpilled copers, or they won't even attempt to hear the truth; brutal that you had to experience such a harsh awakening, but it was needed to understand the realities of the modern world and foids, as the fate of eternal delusion and coping is, in my opinion, much worse. :feelsclown:

Either foids in delusion of their nature, or coping subhumans unwilling to accept the bitter truth that is the blackpill and how it does and always will affect their treatment and how they go about their daily lives; their obsession surrounding us hinging on mental illness on somehow "disproving" us only proves what we say. :feelzez:

screenshot_20220102-105312-2-png.558346

:feelskek:

Unironically he is a typical confused hapacel pendling between the blackpill and the bluepill. ER was also like this.

lmfao im currently insulting this tranny on a reddit alt
didnt know hes a fakecel too
i will utilize this information.

i can assure you hes peak jew/soy/bluepiller

I think he was originally just a massive contrarian and got so obsessed with arguing with other users here that he joined a forum for mentally ill trannies and obese females with purple hair and ended up becoming a full blown Redditor:lul:
No he was on IT before joining here. He's just schizo.

screenshot_20220102-105312-2-png.558346

:feelskek:

Unironically he is a typical confused hapacel pendling between the blackpill and the bluepill. ER was also like this.
Wtf was he thinking when he posted that pic :feelskek: I genuinely wonder if he thought he looked badass there or something because hes literally just an ugly fat fuck with shit posture and terrible fashion sense

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back