Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Lying in bed

Epedaphic

Epedaphic

Overlord
★★★★★
And just wondering… will society ever be corrected? Will hypergamy ever be reversed? Will I truly die alone?

I’m starting to think maybe the suffering will outweigh the coping.

it will never end. this forum is gassing your head up and making you think there will be a solution. there is no solution. there is no way out. you are trapped. you are stuck in a down spiral, an endless loop of repeat and regret. the one way out you ask? a tall ice-cold glass of bleach.

no

no

take a wild guess

ovER
I still believe we can make a difference.

it will never end. this forum is gassing your head up and making you think there will be a solution. there is no solution. there is no way out. you are trapped. you are stuck in a down spiral, an endless loop of repeat and regret. the one way out you ask? a tall ice-cold glass of bleach.
If anything, this forum is very much of the opposite opinion, that there is no solution and no way out. I think It’s important for us to keep fighting.

Attachments

• images (7).jpeg
    images (7).jpeg
    10.4 KB · Views: 3
And just wondering… will society ever be corrected? Will hypergamy ever be reversed? Will I truly die alone?

I’m starting to think maybe the suffering will outweigh the coping.
It will take decades, but it will happen.

Society will be corrected, but that will happen only after civilization collapses. And it starts over again.

Brutal. My DMs are open if you’re in need of some subhuman ears, brocel.

Society will be corrected, but that will happen only after civilization collapses. And it starts over again.
Sigh. Seems like a long time from now.

Brutal. My DMs are open if you’re in need of some subhuman ears, brocel.
Thanks man. I may take you up on this sometime. Same to you too.