Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Lynch the homeless = stopping homless crisis.

SubhumanGamer

SubhumanGamer

Charbroiled Nigga On These Dark Beats
-
We need to start lynching the homeless. Not only are the the most putrid smelling creatures but they have the gall to ask for change and get pissy when you hand them singles.

A group of 3 toppled my trashcan to loot it and just left it in the road. I really want to shoot these stupid fucking monkeys

Homeless people always fucking ask me you have change I need it it would be apreciated fucking begging for money and I always say no some nigger shit all over the sidewalk I have experienced it I had to parkour my self to the other direction I was so close to landing in it plus there smelly and dirty

We need to start lynching the homeless. Not only are the the most putrid smelling creatures but they have the gall to ask for change and get pissy when you hand them singles.

A group of 3 toppled my trashcan to loot it and just left it in the road. I really want to shoot these stupid fucking monkeys
we need labor camps asap

-
Damn, I never gave any money to a beggar...- am I the asshole?- I didn't think anybody did
-
I rarely do any more
If I see a vet I usually give 3-5 dollars

I rarely do any more
If I see a vet I usually give 3-5 dollars
-
I think the closest I've come is when there's a street musician I sometimes put a tip in his case, yeah
-

Couldnt agree more, DESTROY THE HOMELESSFAGS!!

Tell me about. I live in one of the homeless capitals of burgerland and i fuckin hate them.

They shit all over the place.

I fuckin hate it when I see retards stop and give them money because it just enables them.

Based. Im tired of these niggas begging for money instead of trying to find some work or live from NEETbux. I remember telling a homeless slut 2 years ago that she should look for a job

Not everyone wants to be a wagie.

why some are veterans there is better option

Homeless are based incels that don't give shit about what stupid wagecucks and their 'civilized' counterparts think.
some are veterans and others were in bad business.

They do this in China's major cities, officials hose them off and if they come back they're boarded on a bus then dropped off in some rural bumfuck-middle-of-nowwhere area.

Isn’t fent the modern lynching of the homeless