Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Mainak Sakar: Curry went E.R. Kills his white wife because "he couldn't handle her teasing him." Kills his professor for "stealing his computer code."

Deleted member 301

Deleted member 301

"The Pessimist Was Right All Along"
-

Sarkar2

I wonder how the fuck he ascended? I mean yeah, his now murdered wife wasn't the hottest, but he is way below her in terms of looksmatch. The article said he had an introverted personality, he's short, balding, and could not take criticism well.

The only way for this murder to make sense is if she cucked him with his ex-professor.

Sucks knowing I can only hope of ascending with THAT kind female.
Cruel life.

brutal and based currycel

I wonder how the fuck he ascended? I mean yeah, his now murdered wife wasn't the hottest, but he is way below her in terms of looksmatch. The article said he had an introverted personality, he's short, balding, and could not take criticism well.

The only way for this murder to make sense is if she cucked him with his ex-professor.
Do you mog him?

Looks like he had hair when they first met and he prob had a lot of betabuxx so he landed an ugly foid.

But like most foid cunts she started sleeping around and treating this poor curry like shit so he went ER

At least that’s what I think

How did he had a wife he is literally a 0.5/10

He is lucky!

He saw bobs and vegine!

That's a bad pic, he's 6/10 by curry standards in a decent picture.

He took the honourable way out of the nightmare realm that is called betabuxxing.

hopefully he is at peace now within.

Just be curry isn't a meme

Currys are not to be fucked with. They have very low inhib. There was one in my neighborhood that killed his wife and daughter because his daughter wanted to marry a non-indian.

I wonder how the fuck he ascended?
Its almost as if being an ethnic gives you a massively increased SMV in the west with white women or something. It's almost as if their status is super hyper inflated simply for not being white. @LastGerman white women again bro, of course his wife mogged him too. Just lol she could have gotten with her white looksmatch, but no.
Just be curry isn't a meme

Its almost as if being an ethnic gives you a massively increased SMV in the west with white women or something. It's almost as if their status is super hyper inflated simply for not being white. @LastGerman white women again bro, of course his wife mogged him too. Just lol she could have gotten with her white looksmatch, but no.

And yet people think that reverse hypergamy is not a thing.

He was in a Indian university in 2000, then went to Stanford in 2003 and then UCLA in 2007 to 2014 where he had a PHD in Solid Mechanics. He had married her in 2011, but they had been separated for a number of years before he murdered her in 2016. He was 38 years old.

Do you think he’d be able to ascend now? His wife would have swiped left on him on tinder any time after 2012 or so. Even with a fucking PHD, he was only able to get an obese wife. Now chicks like her can have hundreds of men that want to be with her thanks to dating apps.

He was in a Indian university in 2000, then went to Stanford in 2003 and then UCLA in 2007 to 2014 where he had a PHD in Solid Mechanics. He had married her in 2011, but they had been separated for a number of years before he murdered her in 2016. He was 38 years old.

Do you think he’d be able to ascend now? His wife would have swiped left on him on tinder any time after 2012 or so. Even with a fucking PHD, he was only able to get an obese wife. Now chicks like her can have hundreds of men that want to be with her thanks to dating apps.

Maybe the murdered foid had some weird "sapiosexual" phase, and it didn't take long for her to realize that she was full of shit. TBH, fancy STEM degrees are a turn off for foids.

Maybe the murdered foid had some weird "sapiosexual" phase, and it didn't take long for her to realize that she was full of shit. TBH, fancy STEM degrees are a turn off for foids.
Just study hard bro so you can get a good job and a fat wife that fucked every attractive guy in school for free. You have to support her financially and emotionally to get star fish sex once or twice a month though. She doesn’t do blowjobs cause she’s not a very sexual person, Teehee!

Stealing his computer code?
They had it comming, you don't mess with such thing.

bro...

i can agree with the exoticpill working for blacks but curries?

imwf couples are like one in a thousand and the guy is a top tier stemcel too

bro...

i can agree with the exoticpill working for blacks but curries?

imwf couples are like one in a thousand and the guy is a top tier stemcel too
I agree they're not common, but when they DO happen, they're usually even more brutal than this. A 7/10 White Female Getting with an Ethnic Male is worth thousands of white men getting with sub 3 ethnic females.

I agree they're not common, but when they DO happen, they're usually even more brutal than this. A 7/10 White Female Getting with an Ethnic Male is worth thousands of white men getting with sub 3 ethnic females.
It's a setup, paid actors.

To be fair he did jaw mog her to oblivion

he knew he was never going to get another woman after his wife left him, probably the biggest factor

He had everything, high iq (assuming he didn't lie about the code) wife, job, home. Fuckkkk man

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back