Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Mainland chink gamer transferred 500,000 chink coins to his gf before killing himself.

Pajeetsingh

Pajeetsingh

Rodgerist.
-
:lul:
This faggot lived his life as a slave to a worthless noodlefoid and even after committing sudoku he transferred whatever was left of his net worth to her. Cucks like him deserve to die.

Last edited:
Good riddance then, that is pathetic

What a waste. Hope someone robs and kills his gf

imagine being that cucked, cuckery knows no bounds i guess

Why did he kill himself?

Because his noodle foid wanted to break up with him despite taking like a 100k dollars from him so he offed himself
He deserved to die. Pathetic cuck.

Fuck man if I was born a woman my life would be so easy mode this always enrages me.

Call me a troon or whatever but if I had button that turned me into a biological waman I would press it and live my life on easy mode forever. Then again if I had buttons like that I could just become a chad or whatever so maybe that is a retarded comparison tbh. But anyway, what Im saying is that if I was born a female my life would be x10000000000 easier and my entire world view would be so different than what it is now, it's crazy.

Fucking women dont know how easy they have it now days in the West. They should pay higher tax for living on easy mode.

Fuck man if I was born a woman my life would be so easy mode this always enrages me.

Call me a troon or whatever but if I had button that turned me into a biological waman I would press it and live my life on easy mode forever. Then again if I had buttons like that I could just become a chad or whatever so maybe that is a retarded comparison tbh. But anyway, what Im saying is that if I was born a female my life would be x10000000000 easier and my entire world view would be so different than what it is now, it's crazy.

Fucking women dont know how easy they have it now days in the West. They should pay higher tax for living on easy mode.
The fact precisely why many men become so desperate to be men, and on top of that, extremely ugly, is what makes us understand why there is so much troon today.

It is not Chad, but the foids, who dominate the sexual market, and even the social market in this gynocentric society.

The fact precisely why many men become so desperate to be men, and on top of that, extremely ugly, is what makes us understand why there is so much troon today.

It is not Chad, but the foids, who dominate the sexual market, and even the social market in this gynocentric society.
Yh but how retarded do you have to be to think cutting your dick off and trooning yourself will make you a waman JFL

Even the child trannies that take the jew pills from birth can at best pass real good on first inspection but it will always come out eventually.

Yh but how retarded do you have to be to think cutting your dick off and trooning yourself will make you a waman JFL
Within the most degenerate Western thought, not only does feeling like a woman make you a woman, but also, The most successful troons are those who have been most genetically gifted to look like a woman plus an important business in which the troon must invest tens of thousands of dollars to "look like" a foid.

A well-achieved troon aims and many achieve it, live off his sexualization and other fags like him.

Within the most degenerate Western thought, not only does feeling like a woman make you a woman, but also, The most successful troons are those who have been most genetically gifted to look like a woman plus an important business in which the troon must invest tens of thousands of dollars to "look like" a foid.

A well-achieved troon aims and many achieve it, live off his sexualization and other fags like him.
Unfortunately my surgeon deals with troons 24/7.

This is the one thing I discovered while I was looking for surgeries and surgeons. The AMOUNT of troons that get those surgeries is so fucking insane, there are entire surgeons dedicated to trooning people with services and shit. It's crazy...

I think I’ll have a sack of McDonald’s in his honor tomorrow after my badly needed haircut.
Art Design Breakfast GIF by Shaking Food GIFs
Ronald Mcdonald Clown GIF
sauce fries GIF by McDonald's CZ/SK
Donald Trump Mcdonalds GIF

Following the incident, Tan Zhu publicly apologized for her actions and expressed regret. She also denied the claim that Fat Cat had transferred RMB 510,000 to her. In the aftermath of the incident, Tan Zhu reached an agreement with Fat Cat's father to pay RMB 130,000 in compensation. However, upon recalculating the total amount transferred between the two, Fat Cat's sister discovered that the actual figure was RMB 510,000.[6] She subsequently posted a video online exposing the discrepancy, bringing the incident to widespread public attention.

Even after he roped his family only cares about getting his money jfl.

Good riddance. All the Ricecucks deserve the death.

This amount of cuckery shouldn't be possible

tutorial mode lmao, you literally can have men slaving their lives away to you

Well, that was retarded of him.

How stupid of him, she was probably cucking him too.

"Fat Cat Jumps into the River Incident"

lol chinese translations makes everything sound so cold.

I think I’ll have a sack of McDonald’s in his honor tomorrow after my badly needed haircut.
Art Design Breakfast GIF by Shaking Food GIFs
Ronald Mcdonald Clown GIF
sauce fries GIF by McDonald's CZ/SK's CZ/SK
Donald Trump Mcdonalds GIF
I'm sick of McDonalds, it is as if there were no other restaurant.

:yes:

He redeemed the gift card

Least cucked HUJAA

Why are simps so rich?

Damn, and the bitch tried to lie about the money to avoid paying damages to the grieving father. Good thing the guy's sister actually followed the money and called her out, or she would've fucking gotten away with it.

Ricewhore is a lying sociopath, go figure.

When you give money to a woman, you have hired her to be a hooker for a man of her choice, i.e., not you. Do not give money to your woman. Do not give money to your daughter.

Deserves to be buried in a unmarked grave