Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Mainstream IG page with 1m+ followers may be run by incel

Rice Cel

Rice Cel

{SRK} {TYP#6} Ricecel in 'Murican Hell
★★★★★
This is the second or third time I've seen this page spew out a blackpill

Attachments

• IMG_2547.PNG
    IMG_2547.PNG
    98.1 KB · Views: 122
The blackpill is slowly spreading

I've said this before, normies don't "deny" the blackpill. They just don't call it "the blackpill," and they don't react to it like we do. They know it's true. They just believe in a different solution.

I've said this before, normies don't "deny" the blackpill. They just don't call it "the blackpill," and they don't react to it like we do. They know it's true. They just believe in a different solution.
that's the most irritating thing with bluepillers, they know all of this shit is true

that's the most irritating thing with bluepillers, they know all of this shit is true
Even though they are aware of the black pill why do they try to deny it?

Gotta cope
By holding on to hope
Because when you lose hope
You can no longer cope
And when you can no longer cope
There remains only the rope

can't say i have a definitive answer, probably interferes with their NPC Just World outlook. It might not negatively affect them so they have no desire to understand or care about looks theory etc. I've noticed normals never like to talk about genetics in general, they cope hard about intelligence and physical ability being largely determined by your genes, they always want to claim hard work is more important. They just don't like it when their lack of control over their own lives is pointed out.

They don't deny it, they just don't call it "the blackpill." It's normies who tell you to stay off Tinder. It's normies who tell you that OKCupid and the likes are racist and skew away from ethnics. We didn't revolutionize anything by making threads about these, normies were saying this long before we were saying it. It's just normies have a different reaction to it.

They don't deny it, they just don't call it "the blackpill." It's normies who tell you to stay off Tinder. It's normies who tell you that OKCupid and the likes are racist and skew away from ethnics. We didn't revolutionize anything by making threads about these, normies were saying this long before we were saying it. It's just normies have a different reaction to it.
High IQ

Normies want to maintain the bluepill so incels don’t take down society at a quicker pace

Eh, bluepilled description

This is the second or third time I've seen this page spew out a blackpill
giphy.gif

Brutal. Reminds me of that line from Watchmen: "The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout 'Save us!' And I'll whisper 'No'".

I don't think he's an incel but he is likely a based individual, redpilled or more likely blackpilled. Most of us wouldn't have the skill necessary to get a million followers.