Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Mainstream media: "Baba Vanga" (dead in 1994) predicts more terror attacks in the West and "harsher" climate warming by 2024

Asgard

Asgard

bgie-gov.net
★★★★★

The elites are really evil with these "predictions". I don't know what to expect from this, but we'll see.

Reminder that Baba Vanga died in the 90s and that woman only made a fe wpredictions back then..

Last edited:
Too unfortunate that this forum doesn't care about what they (the elites) are planning with their agenda.

She's just a symbol the same way people say the Simpsons predicted some stuff (it doesn't mean much in the grand scheme of things).

Last edited:
View attachment 943705

The elites are really evil with these "predictions". I don't know what to expect from this, but we'll see.

Reminder that Baba Vanga died in the 90s and that woman only made a fe wpredictions back then..
What is "that" "person(?)"?

She's just a scapegoat the same way people say the Simpsons predicted some stuff (it doesn't mean much in the grand scheme of things).
A scapegoat? It tells much when that woman only made a FEW PREDICTIONS from many many years ago, and she didn't even make predictions from this decade. Isn't that suspicious? It's the same with Nostradamus: climate shit, climate shit!

A scapegoat? It tells much when that woman only made a FEW PREDICTIONS from many many years ago, and she didn't even make predictions from this decade. Isn't that suspicious? It's the same with Nostradamus: climate shit, climate shit!
I meant to say symbol normclowns associate people like her with fluke predictions which come true whilst ignoring what is in front of them (covid springs to mind.)

I meant to say symbol normclowns associate people like her with fluke predictions which come true whilst ignoring what is in front of them (covid springs to mind.)
... and Mr. Flink.

Vanguard Group.
Blackrock.

Too unfortunate that this forum doesn't care about what they (the elites) are planning with their agenda.
Most here don’t live on their own and some don’t see value independence

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back