Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Makes sense from my MBTI of why I'm shy

XDFLAMEBOY

XDFLAMEBOY

Veteran
★★
We INFPs are kinda shy and reserved people I'm introvert because of my misanthropic view on the human race, yet I still have some empathy on people and alot more on animals, since I myself hate those unempathetic and uncompassionate people so that's why I'm more of a feeler then thinker and I'm intuitive because I like to be imaginative and because of my ADHD, I have to learn to be more intuitive instead of observent. Finally P because I love flexibility.
What MBTI did you guys get?
1000033878-jpg.1155618

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240507_141137_DuckDuckGo.jpg
    Screenshot_20240507_141137_DuckDuckGo.jpg
    360 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:
poetic, kind and autistic

You’re ugly that’s it. You would’ve be shy if you were Chad

Istp I'm a construction worker

Istp I'm a construction worker
So you like to build things? Because construction workers or any other trade jobs are perfect for ISTPs

So you like to build things? Because construction workers or any other trade jobs are perfect for ISTPs
I've never built a thing in my life not even Legos

I've never built a thing in my life not even Legos
Try it out on your ISTP instinct like maybe carving something like wooded carvings or like building bird house I bet an ISTP like you might like that hobby

Zodiac signs for redditors

Why would you voluntarily use someone else's labels to put you in a box? This shit is astrology wrapped in a pretty box.

i think my most recent was the architect, but sometimes it changes a bit

I think they are common personality types in incels
I agree, I think 2 INFPs and INTPs are shy that's why. We incels are anti-social after all

Last edited:
Mbti is retarded shit

i took this test in my class and i was the ONLY I out of 25~ people
fucking brutal, no wonder i had absolutely no friends and nothing in common with anyone
INTP

@Vlarke @all this time. You 2 are related in personalities

Fakecel if you get E btw

i took this test in my class and i was the ONLY I out of 25~ people
fucking brutal, no wonder i had absolutely no friends and nothing in common with anyone
INTP
Sorry bro, yeah that sucks to be surrounded by people who you don't have any common with. However you INTPs seem to be scientists

Last edited: