Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee makeupmaxxed, filtermaxxed attentionfishing on IT

hearmeout

hearmeout

Officer
Attentionfoid

Why foids need to be this pathetic? No one asked for her selfie and she just posts it to fish for attention on IT, which she obviously gets from these cucks. She even made sure a good amount of her cleavage is showing of her makeupmaxxed + snapchatfiltermaxxed ass.

She is just proving the point the incel made in the featured post, and furthermore validating other incels points. How stupid can they get

They also angle fraud. Women are incredibly stupid. They take any chance they can get to flaunt their frauded looks. They live on that constant stream of validation.

A cope within a cope. copeception. Shes coping that she does not care about coping by wearing the cope like a badge of honor.

Foids self awareness does not go any lower.

Last edited:
Based 81st post.

"ooooh look at me i have a vagina"

fuck off hole

A cope within a cope. Incopetion. Shes coping that she does not care about coping by wearing the cope like a badge of honor.

Foids self awareness does not go any lower.

Wow, what a rebel. You sure showed those incels. Pathetic.
It's almost as if she feels incels are some sort of authority she needs to rebel against.

Also, lmao at that "walking contradictions" comment. Literally the pot calling the kettle black.

Last edited:
>I'll kiss your arse if you promise to suffocate me with it and put me out of my misery
:feelskek: