Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Making post about Racemixing blacks only increases their smv

curryboy

curryboy

Bharat superpower 2050
-
making posts like it’s over from Europe, and black men shouldn’t Racemix will just increases the smv of the black guys because they are seen as taboo and foreign which increases appeal in females eyes.

Post like this only want the foids to racemix with blacks because they are seen as exotic.

View: https://x.com/ZhangKMT_fan/status/1770973085619101867?s=20

White foids will also feel like saviour when mixing with them.raising your daughter to hate black will only make them more inclined to want them. Female don’t give a fuck about heritage so stop seething. It’s ironically not Jews are pushing the media of Racemixing, it’s unironically u guys pushing it.

Foids are after fun, they get more bored often than men. Certain races provide them with fun.

Foids are after fun, they get more bored often than men. Certain races provide them with fun.
True, Blacks are walking dildo for them at this point

We should treat race mixers like we used to treat homosexuals; with disgust and contempt.

How did this random chick get so popular?

We should treat race mixers like we used to treat homosexuals; with disgust and contempt.
:yes::yes::yes:

And that goes for all race-mixers: After examining actual scientific research as well as taking one look at Brazil, it shouldn't be hard to conclude why.

:yes::yes::yes:

And that goes for all race-mixers: After examining actual scientific research as well as taking one look at Brazil, it shouldn't be hard to conclude why.
>tfw the spanish raped an entire race of people into existence :feelshaha:

>tfw the spanish raped an entire race of people into existence :feelshaha:
Yup: As a partial Mediterranid, I hold a bit of disdain for my Iberian brothers for that.
Based tbh
Nah, look at how LatAm is: I have also spoken to many Tacocels here, and they all claim Hispanic culture is giga-NT based & awful to be Incel in.

17f956242227e7fcbe446d2e96cf22dbc4d6b657 1

at birth mixed race children fall in between their black and white
counterparts, but are closer to whites. They are reared in home environments that overall are more similar to those of black children. On the physical dimension mixed race adolescents score higher than both monoracial groups. School achievement results are between blacks and whites, but closer to blacks. Their adult outcomes are closer to blacks, too.
unsurprisingly, on a host of background and achievement characteristics as well as adult outcomes, mixed race individuals fall in between whites and blacks. When it comes to engaging in risky and anti-social adolescent behavior, however, mixed race adolescents are stark outliers compared to both blacks and whites

I wish I could have sex.

I'm convinced some of these racebaiters are just infiltrators wanting to project their fetishes at this point. It's not uncommon for fed infiltrators to spread interracial propaganda involving blacks either, I've seen it frequently on twitter and image boards. This happens within every RW space as well. Definitely a pattern going on here.
I agree jfl, I don't want to hear Blacks anymore from thus forum.

How? Their offspring will be more dysgenic & live worse lives?
I mean like it says that interracial between Blacks and whites are decreasing or did I read it wrong?.

I mean like it says that interracial between Blacks and whites are decreasing or did I read it wrong?.
No? They've actually been increasing.

the ragefuel urge to bash that niggers head with a sledgehammer

But what is defined as race? Does mixxing of curries and chinks also have same effects?