Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Male only spaces = pro incel

• Thread starter Deleted member 36776
  • Start date
Deleted member 36776

Deleted member 36776

Self-banned
-
Male only spaces are pro-incel. Through such (non-homosexual) spaces, men get some key their social needs met. For this to happen, it's necessary for the space to be male only so foids don't ruin it with their presence by provoking monkey-esque sexual competition between the men. This is competitive behavior that arises from levels of the mind far too deep for us to control or probe. Thus, we prevent that friendship/companionship ruining element of sexual competition by banning foids.

Why don't foids realize this?

Last edited:
Lmao the second one chick joins a discord server it turns into her attention whoring olympics. I don’t fw discord servers for that reason. I think friendship is find but I know my place, I have pretty much 0 smv where I live.

Femoids are emotional, men are logical.

Crying foids lower testosterone, male-only places especially schools would be beneficial for both men and women